Does anyone know when the Boots sale starts?

Does anyone know when the Boots sale starts? I can't remember when it usually starts and I want to make sure I am off work that day so I can grab some half price fragrance gift sets!

Thanks

18 Comments

i think the 50% off starts after xmas and the 75% off started about 13th january

try mse those peeps are boots sale mad over there lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^correct^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i asked instore on Sunday and they said Boxing day for ....well what ILP has just said!

I can't wait for the 75% sale, I got a big haul of bargains at the beginning of the year!

livingthelife07;7237013

I can't wait for the 75% sale, I got a big haul of bargains at the … I can't wait for the 75% sale, I got a big haul of bargains at the beginning of the year!

do they have ruby&millie,no7 sets in it do you know?

4lyons09;7237028

ALL xmas gifts go 75% off

livingthelife07;7237013

I can't wait for the 75% sale, I got a big haul of bargains at the … I can't wait for the 75% sale, I got a big haul of bargains at the beginning of the year!

me too, cheaper then buying make up through the year lol

4lyons09;7237028

I have no idea sorry

ilovepink;7237049

me too, cheaper then buying make up through the year lol

I wouldn't know I don't buy make up

I was going to say the 14th for the 75%.. Been trying to get into my boots account to tell you the date as I ordered loads of stuff this January..
I remember it well, I actually waited up all night till about 4am, the stuff went down in price then the site crashed! Went to bed, took son to school and when I came back everything went through fine, so a total waste of waiting up all night! *hangs head in shame*

just checked, it was the 14th

Nikki999;7237101

I was going to say the 14th for the 75%.. Been trying to get into my … I was going to say the 14th for the 75%.. Been trying to get into my boots account to tell you the date as I ordered loads of stuff this January.. I remember it well, I actually waited up all night till about 4am, the stuff went down in price then the site crashed! Went to bed, took son to school and when I came back everything went through fine, so a total waste of waiting up all night! *hangs head in shame*just checked, it was the 14th

i done it online and went to the store it was bloody mental, one woman had a shopping trolley full of the same no7 set

ilovepink;7237120

i done it online and went to the store it was bloody mental, one woman … i done it online and went to the store it was bloody mental, one woman had a shopping trolley full of the same no7 set

Some people go mad, I see an Asian women with 5 of them little trolleys of stuff with her kids looking after the trolley whilst she went back to get more! :w00t:

ilovepink;7237120

i done it online and went to the store it was bloody mental, one woman … i done it online and went to the store it was bloody mental, one woman had a shopping trolley full of the same no7 set

I went instore the day after as well, about 9am ish, by 10am it was mental and I started going slightly mad :?.

I love the fact my Mum asked me to go back (15 odd miles) the yr before and fetch her some things too .. only for it to still be sat in the spare room now.. :x And I still think she owes me the money for it! lol

livingthelife07;7237144

Some people go mad, I see an Asian women with 5 of them little trolleys … Some people go mad, I see an Asian women with 5 of them little trolleys of stuff with her kids looking after the trolley whilst she went back to get more! :w00t:

prob to stick on Fleabay, loadsa ppl do it. It'll all be on there being sold close to the original selling price.. No matter how much I wanted something I just wouldnt buy from them out of principle :thumbsup:

They flog it on ebay for loads more, ooo I am excited now I need new make up :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks. I have the week after Christmas off work so hopefully the 50% off sale will start during then and I will book the 14th off work too!

when i got there at 9am last year all the toys had already gone

i got all the no7 gift sets that i wanted thou and i had to get the MIL some stuff too lol

hoping i got the money to do it this year too

Original Poster

ilovepink;7237495

when i got there at 9am last year all the toys had already gone :(i got … when i got there at 9am last year all the toys had already gone :(i got all the no7 gift sets that i wanted thou and i had to get the MIL some stuff too lolhoping i got the money to do it this year too

I am after quite a few fragrance gift sets and some Ruby & Millie kits. I am not even bothering trying to order online this year after the complete mess Boots.com made of their last sale!

kimbyanne;7237640

I am after quite a few fragrance gift sets and some Ruby & Millie kits. … I am after quite a few fragrance gift sets and some Ruby & Millie kits. I am not even bothering trying to order online this year after the complete mess Boots.com made of their last sale!

think i did mine at 4 or 6 am my DD was only just over 3 months old so was awake anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1436
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114441
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105
    4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1021

See more discussions