Does anyone know when the iPhone 7 will be available on Amazon?

Just wondered if this is expected to be soon, or maybe it'll be around xmas time...?

10 Comments

seriously? wanna buy iPhone 7? Better phones out there mate oO
Edited by: "phanikirankara" 19th Sep 2016

phanikirankara

Your first deal beckons....

Most places will have them in mid November just in time for Christmas.

Preorder from Apple.com or apple shop in early mornings and you'll get it some time next next month. Amazon and other shops will likely have even longer wait times.
Edited by: "kiish" 19th Sep 2016

phanikirankara

Yeah mate note 7 sounds like a good shout. Goes on fire every 2 mins and was absolutely destroyed in real life speed tests by the iphone 7

Ul probably wait a month mate but well worth it. Got my preorder yesterday great wee phone

Original Poster

hutchir9

Most places will have them in mid November just in time for Christmas.

Thanks, that's about what I was expecting. It's just that I have a £200 Amazon voucher and was keen to use it on this. May go for the 6s now...

123batman321

Yeah mate note 7 sounds like a good shout. Goes on fire every 2 mins and … Yeah mate note 7 sounds like a good shout. Goes on fire every 2 mins and was absolutely destroyed in real life speed tests by the iphone 7Ul probably wait a month mate but well worth it. Got my preorder yesterday great wee phone

​when did I say Note 7? I just meant at that price point, there are better phones. Talking of Note 7, there is no comparison with iPhone. no one opens apps like that (like how they open in those “real world” tests.

phanikirankara

​when did I say Note 7? I just meant at that price point, there are b … ​when did I say Note 7? I just meant at that price point, there are better phones. Talking of Note 7, there is no comparison with iPhone. no one opens apps like that (like how they open in those “real world” tests.

What may be real world is this ​youtu.be/seS…8-0

22/09 @ 09:47

phanikirankara

​when did I say Note 7? I just meant at that price point, there are b … ​when did I say Note 7? I just meant at that price point, there are better phones. Talking of Note 7, there is no comparison with iPhone. no one opens apps like that (like how they open in those “real world” tests.

​The note 7 is a pretty hot phone though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions