Does anyone know when the Lenevo / Motorola G5 Plus will stop being a CPW exclusive?

6 replies
Found 16th May
Does anyone have any news / rumours about when the G5 Plus might become more widely available? I want to avoid using CPW and the Motorola Store price has been stable for some time now. Where's the deals?!

Thanks
Rob

6 Comments

Seems to be available on all European Amazon sites 250-280 euro. If you do make sure it is Amazon selling, not marketplace seller.

Original Poster

mgb20

Do you mean this one?Moto G5+ - Currys

oos though, does that mean it ever was in stock? Be interesting to know if the CPW deal is exclusive or not

Original Poster

wowbiggy

Seems to be available on all European Amazon sites 250-280 euro. If you … Seems to be available on all European Amazon sites 250-280 euro. If you do make sure it is Amazon selling, not marketplace seller.

just checked those, all around 280 euro which is £240... thanks for the reminder though.

robertoegg

oos though, does that mean it ever was in stock? Be interesting to know … oos though, does that mean it ever was in stock? Be interesting to know if the CPW deal is exclusive or not

​CPW and Curry's are the same company (Dixons Carphone).

Weirdly, Lenovo are planning to release another 2 G5 variants, the G5S and G5S+ which are due to be announced in June. They are more premium variants of the G5 and G5+, the G5S+ even has dual cameras. The G5/G5+ will probably reduce in price when the new variants are released.

I was waiting for them to become available too.

In the end I went for the Amazon G5 3gb Amazon special version.

It's a good phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?910
    2. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit57
    3. Foo fighters presale code.98
    4. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1531

See more discussions