Does anyone know when the next DFS or Dwell sofa sale is happening?

Posted 2nd Mar
I missed the winter sale and am now looking to buy a new sofa, but I would rather wait for the sale.

Thanks
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
You’d better hurry because it ends Sunday
11 Comments
Just checked both sites and they currently have a sale on?
They have a sale on all the time, sale prices are there normal price...
This has to be a troll post
Dannyrobbo02/03/2020 13:38

This has to be a troll post

That's what I thought. When is there ever not a DFS sale???
You’d better hurry because it ends Sunday
Last week. This week. Next week. And on, and on, and............
rogan179102/03/2020 13:09

Just checked both sites and they currently have a sale on?

Dwell doesn't have a sofa sale on, I was watching a sofa in the winter sale that is now back at full price, I wasn't in a position to buy then, now that I am its about £700 more expensive.

Dwell is owned by DFS, so I thought their sales would maybe happen at the same time. Also the other sofa I like in DFS is not on sale.

So I assume only selected lines are on sale at the moment?
maffews4102/03/2020 14:37

Dwell doesn't have a sofa sale on, I was watching a sofa in the winter …Dwell doesn't have a sofa sale on, I was watching a sofa in the winter sale that is now back at full price, I wasn't in a position to buy then, now that I am its about £700 more expensive.Dwell is owned by DFS, so I thought their sales would maybe happen at the same time. Also the other sofa I like in DFS is not on sale.So I assume only selected lines are on sale at the moment?

I think they rotate certain items. For example Sofa 1, 3 and 5 on sale for a couple of months until 'sale ends' then sofa 2, 4 and 6 until 'sale ends' then repeat.
DFS have a sofa sale??? Never heard of it!
In the next 30 seconds.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants