Groups

does anyone know when the tv show "leverage" will be on?

or what channel??

8 Comments

Banned

I'm pretty sure that no channel has picked it up over here yet. I seem to remember some people started an online petition to get it signed up but nothing really happened

tv.com/lev…e;1

if you post in the forums you will get the reply, as loads of use people can find loads out if this helps

Original Poster

I guess the petition worked cos I just saw an advert for it... just missed when it will be on! d'oh!

Banned

aaron14danni;7364962

I guess the petition worked cos I just saw an advert for it... just … I guess the petition worked cos I just saw an advert for it... just missed when it will be on! d'oh!

Really? Cool! I'd like to know this too as I have heard very good things about it.

DanJackson;7364973

Really? Cool! I'd like to know this too as I have heard very good things … Really? Cool! I'd like to know this too as I have heard very good things about it.

I have seen most of the first series and it seems a take on the Hustle. I liked it but haven't got round to watching it all what with watching Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Mentalist and Breaking Bad to name but a few, This post has given me a notion to watch some more. Thanks

Will be on Virgin TV soon

It will be showing on ]Bravo and starts on the 20th January :thumbsup:

Original Poster

excellent thankyou!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions