does anyone know when the vip slots for next are available.

as above really i remember last year i got my slot before xmas but havent heard anything this year.
so does anyone know when these slots are available?
thanks all.x

4 Comments

i havent heard anything either, i got one this year for the last sale so i doubt i will get another but would be good, although im still paying for the last lot of stuff lol

Original Poster

yeah i got one last time but seem to have got one everytime since last summer so i am hoping i get one again lol.

I received an email a couple of nights ago thanking me for a recent online purchase. Attached to the email was a link to the next site to enter my account number to request a vip slot but no guarantees of getting one. It did say these slots are only available to those who receive the directory book.

Original Poster

stef240377

I received an email a couple of nights ago thanking me for a recent … I received an email a couple of nights ago thanking me for a recent online purchase. Attached to the email was a link to the next site to enter my account number to request a vip slot but no guarantees of getting one. It did say these slots are only available to those who receive the directory book.

i will be sick if i dont get a vip slot i havent ordered anything in the last 2 months but they have had alot out of me this years as furnished my daughters bedroom from there.i will spit my dummy out big time lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
    4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?44

See more discussions