Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know where I can buy a Hello Kitty Rucksack/Backpack from? (not online please)

It's my niece's birthday on Wednesday and I've left it a bit late to order one online and then to wrap and send on to my niece.

Can anyone remember seeing any in town and all and if so, please let me know what shop!

Thank you in advance :0)

11 Comments

Try JJB Sports- they sell Hello Kitty stuff.

h and m do a massive hello kitty range.

mamamia7;4702962

h and m do a massive hello kitty range.

That was the other place I was trying to think of!! Yeah its a huge range - I got my little one the cutest t-shirt & pair of sunglasses the other week.

Original Poster

Okay great thanks, I'll try there tomorrow!

Im sure I saw some bits in claires accesories too

Boots did it at Christmas

WHSmith-but unless you are near a biggish store you might be better ringing to see if they have them in store.

whsmith.co.uk/Cat…ery

claires accesories and h and m are your best bet, if u have a chinatown ner u, try the shops there or if u can get to manchester city centre, go to affecks.

noticed yesterday in selfridges birmingham assistant was reducing all hello kitty range dont take my word but sure i saw it was 50% discount

Original Poster

keli;4705681

noticed yesterday in selfridges birmingham assistant was reducing all … noticed yesterday in selfridges birmingham assistant was reducing all hello kitty range dont take my word but sure i saw it was 50% discount

Thanks for the info, unfortunately we're over an hour away from Birmingham - will try my luck with H&M and Claires tomorrow :0)

H&m have some lovely HK stuff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions