Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Does anyone know where I can buy a iPhone SE 64Gb and running IOS9 only?

Groups

9 Comments
iPhone SE 2 (iPhone 9) likely to launch next month, may not answer your question but rumoured price is £399 so may be worth the wait.
jamie1515/02/2020 16:01

iPhone SE 2 (iPhone 9) likely to launch next month, may not answer your …iPhone SE 2 (iPhone 9) likely to launch next month, may not answer your question but rumoured price is £399 so may be worth the wait.

Hey thanks! Not really a lover of the new iOS. Glitchy as hell keeps freezing since the update. I missed Ios10.11 and 12, updated to 13 from 9

Slide to unlock is especially missed
Edited by: "machomansavage" 15th Feb
Cex
BalooCrimson15/02/2020 16:50

Cex

Is there a way u can find out via a website before making a wasted trip down there?

Telephone number is automated
machomansavage15/02/2020 17:00

Is there a way u can find out via a website before making a wasted trip …Is there a way u can find out via a website before making a wasted trip down there? Telephone number is automated

unfortunately not ... although if you go down there they will let you have a look at all of the phones to check if they are on the ios you want ... I guess ebay is another option
BalooCrimson15/02/2020 17:18

unfortunately not ... although if you go down there they will let you have …unfortunately not ... although if you go down there they will let you have a look at all of the phones to check if they are on the ios you want ... I guess ebay is another option

Thanks I’ll check it out
machomansavage15/02/2020 17:00

Is there a way u can find out via a website before making a wasted trip …Is there a way u can find out via a website before making a wasted trip down there? Telephone number is automated

Yes you can, you can check store stock on their website.
Edited by: "jamie15" 15th Feb
jamie1515/02/2020 18:11

Yes you can, you can check store stock on their website.

It doesn’t tell you the iOS version though.
jamie1515/02/2020 16:01

iPhone SE 2 (iPhone 9) likely to launch next month, may not answer your …iPhone SE 2 (iPhone 9) likely to launch next month, may not answer your question but rumoured price is £399 so may be worth the wait.

Wow, i didn’t know this... I love my iPhone SE & have struggled to find another little iPhone out of the recent models. Thank you for sharing, I shall start shopping!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants