Groups

Does anyone know where I can buy a Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen flip case please?

Hi

I know they dont make these anymore, but I wondered if does anyone know where I can buy a Motorola Moto G 2nd Gen flip case please?

I have one in black and it just cracked from a knock. The phone is in great condition and I dont want to replace it anytime soon and love the official Motorola flip case I got for it.

Its the 4G Moto g G second Generation that has a 5 inch screen and the speakers each side at the top and bottom.

So if anyone know where i can get one made by Motorola like I had before, preferably in black please? Ive found a white one here, but would rather find a longer lasting colour than easily marked white.

I did try ebay but no luck and was trying amazon germany, france, italy etc, but had trouble searching.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

amazon.co.uk/Mot…h=1

5 Comments

Original Poster

gazdoubleu

http://uk.cellphonecases.com/Motorola-Moto-G-2nd-Gen.html?gclid=CM6r2u_-7tMCFW0W0wodc3oEqA also Amazon

Thanks very much, but Im after the official Motorola case (with the magnet on so it wakes the phone up), there arent any Motorola made ones on that site. Thanks again for trying.

Shame you are not female as I have one that is mint condition in purple. Official Motorola.

hi. I have Motorola one and never actually use it because phone was too bulky with it on. I will probably sell/scrap my Moto g2 soon so I won't need anyway. I have some screen protector as well. we can make a deal but atm I'm away on holiday. if you would be interested please let me know.

Original Poster

johnnyss

hi. I have Motorola one and never actually use it because phone was too … hi. I have Motorola one and never actually use it because phone was too bulky with it on. I will probably sell/scrap my Moto g2 soon so I won't need anyway. I have some screen protector as well. we can make a deal but atm I'm away on holiday. if you would be interested please let me know.

Thank you. I've mailed you.

In the meantime, enjoy your holiday and will chat when you return.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      3. Multi fuel stove deals11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions