Does anyone know, where I can buy Bacardi Breezers from ? have looked in my local tesco ,but cant see any :( have they stopped making them ??

Found 19th Dec 2015
Looking for Bacardi Breezers ,not seen any for a while now have they stopped making them ? Anyone know where I can purchase some from ?Thanks
Community Updates
13 Comments
Tesco; 700ml Orange (£3.30 / 2 for £5)
Morrisons; 700ml Orange (£2.78)
Co Op sell the large bottles too.
thank you looked in my local tesco ,but they hadn't got any (just the large bottles as Chuckiedoll says will have to take a look in morrisons .only asked because i thought maybe they'd stopped making them ,in favour of the flavoured cider bottles.which I didn't want lol
Edited by: "lastmel" 19th Dec 2015
They are being phased out hence the shortage already stopped selling in US maybe over 3 years ago now. From memory Orange had the best shelf life which is probably why they still can be found. New drink now Bacardi Spritzer though personally think it is vile! Even when you look on the mysupermarket comparison website only the orange 700ml comes up.
If you find any check the BBE! Try independents rather than supermarkets.

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 19th Dec 2015
Just had a nosey around the internet ,and it seems the Bacardi Breezer has been phased out
my local shop sells the small bottles.
pretty sure Iceland had them Last time I was in there although that was a while ago
you can mix you own using bacardi and some fabreeze
Back to the future - set your date to 1999...
you could make some from bacardi and fruit flavoured pop ?
effingandjeffing

you can mix you own using bacardi and some fabreeze

Fab!
suezygirl

you could make some from bacardi and fruit flavoured pop ?

absolutely ridiculous
effingandjeffing

absolutely ridiculous

why ridiculous ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants