Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know where i can buy the marvel Disney Infinity ps4 starter pack for a decent price please ?

Looking for this starter pack for my sons birthday so any help finding it at a reasonable price would be great thank you

12 Comments

Hi - What is the best price you have found it for?

Original Poster

shywallflower

Hi - What is the best price you have found it for?

hi the best price i could see was around £50 on ebay ! but was hoping to find it for around £25-£30 but stock seems limited

Is this it by any chance?
    zavvi.com/gam…tml
    It says out of stock, but just so I know what I'm looking for

Original Poster

shywallflower

Is this it by any … Is this it by any chance?http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/disney-infinity-2.0-marvel-super-heroes-starter-pack/10951945.htmlIt says out of stock, but just so I know what I'm looking for

yes that's the one shame its oos at that price !

thetoyshop.com/toy…311
    The Entertainer, £29.99, it says oos but coming soon. Register for stock alerts and they will let you know when they arrive.

Just asked at the Entertainer stock expected 6th Feb.

Original Poster

shywallflower

http://www.thetoyshop.com/toys/Disney-Infinity-2-0---Marvel-Super-Heroes-Starter-Pack-PS4/p/530311The Entertainer, £29.99, it says oos but coming soon. Register for stock alerts and they will let you know when they arrive.

oh that's brilliant thank you never thought to look on there ! i'll sign up now for the stock alert ! thanks again x

Original Poster

shywallflower

Just asked at the Entertainer stock expected 6th Feb.

wow that's great thanks ! my son will be made up can't believe what others are charging for it !

Original Poster

Sstuff

I have one played once in very good condition can do £30 posted or £25 if … I have one played once in very good condition can do £30 posted or £25 if collected.

Thank you for the offer but i'll wait now for the entertainer to get new stock in !

racha27

wow that's great thanks ! my son will be made up can't believe what … wow that's great thanks ! my son will be made up can't believe what others are charging for it !

You are most welcome.

CEX has it for £18, but I'm not sure if it's new in box, or used and unboxed. Someone else here might know.

There's a £2.50 postage price, but that covers up to 10 items, so you could get a handful of other Disney Infinity characters too.
    uk.webuy.com/pro…564

Original Poster

Starlavellan

CEX has it for £18, but I'm not sure if it's new in box, or used and … CEX has it for £18, but I'm not sure if it's new in box, or used and unboxed. Someone else here might know.There's a £2.50 postage price, but that covers up to 10 items, so you could get a handful of other Disney Infinity characters too.https://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=8717418434564#.WIjWF0Sg-Uk

Thank you i'll check it out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions