Groups
    EXPIRED

does anyone know where i can get.....

a pink laptop around £300?:gift:

4 Comments

Original Poster

can someone tell me if this is any good or if they have bought of this site b4?
    duck.co.uk/web…y=1

the laptop you posted is a really low spec one really depends what the laptop is for but for a pretty versatile laptop the kinda minimum spec you would want to look for would be
    1 GB RAM
    Intel Centrino Duo Processor
    80 GB Hard Drive
    that would mean it would be suitable to do work on a play games on but if your looking for a gaming laptop you would be better off going for a PC as you get more for your money and they are more suitable for gaming

This laptop from PC world is a better spec to the one on the Tescos website and has less ram than the other PC world one but is cheaper and is Advent which from personal experience do good laptops I have had mine for ages and have had no problems, they laptop is pink on the outside even though they dont show it in the pics but pop down to your local PC world if it isnt too far away and you can have a look at it.
    pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

Original Poster

thanks 4 advice was going to go for the last one recommended but the 5% discount voucher doesnt work when u collect from store!can anyone recommend anymore please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?68
      2. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11
      3. Query on retail selling on beer77
      4. BT Sport Vs SkySports48

See more discussions