Does anyone know where I can get a kids fancy dress outfit from?

I need to get it today unfortunately and none of our local asda's have any left and nor do our Sainsburys. I know Argos do them but they will be too big for my little boy - at time like these we could do with Woolies!

Any ideas please?

10 Comments

Try M&S

Matalan? - my local one has its own party shop

Annie1508;4960367

Try M&S

+1

The M & S ones looked really good quality when I was there last.

home bargains

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, have managed to find one in ELC for £10 and have a 20% off voucher too!

Banned

fruityloops;4960632

Thanks everyone, have managed to find one in ELC for £10 and have a 20% … Thanks everyone, have managed to find one in ELC for £10 and have a 20% off voucher too!

lol, so none of us helped really :roll:

Just to clarify, is it £10 with the 20% discount, or 20% off the £10 price

Original Poster

US1;4960647

lol, so none of us helped really :roll:Just to clarify, is it £10 with … lol, so none of us helped really :roll:Just to clarify, is it £10 with the 20% discount, or 20% off the £10 price

Well, I've just got back from ELC and actually they only had the captains outfit which was extremely huge for age 3-6 which was £15 but just so big there's no way it will fit my 3 year old. Then was told our party shop in town had one in the right size but then when I got there they only had age 7-10.

Luckily, someone has replied to my request on freecycle and is going to lend me an outfit for tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Original Poster

elc.co.uk/toy…it/

£10 before the 20%

tesco's normally have quite a few :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions