Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know where i can get a plastic free rapid boil/eco kettle under £35?

My old metal one has blown up after 10+ years and need to replace it. One with just a removable plastic filter inside would be fine also as i will just remove it.

4 Comments

russel hobs in argos half price at 20 quid

Original Poster

sponduli

russel hobs in argos half price at 20 quid

sadly the lids on these are plastic(ones i have seen) and i am sure when i looked them up in regards to reviews so is some of the insides of many of them and stainless steel only for show on outside. Also the windows on them is also plastic and none of it is bpa free as far as i am aware.
    Edited by: "sheps" 11th Dec 2014

Sheps - I like the way you have researched your kettles before coming here. Very impressive.
    I hope someone can assist with your search.

Original Poster

Chocka

Sheps - I like the way you have researched your kettles before coming … Sheps - I like the way you have researched your kettles before coming here. Very impressive.I hope someone can assist with your search.

thanks lol ..my last one was a russell hobs so was natural place to start.. sadly it led me not to find one under £79 and i seriously don't want to spend that on a kettle.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder711
      2. MacOS High Sierra - Workgroup name problem11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767434
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2749

See more discussions