Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know where i can get a slide fo this kids bed?

Bought this bed and now would like the slide to go with it..has anyone got the one to sell or knows where i can buy one.

Its called a galaxy play bed(i just need the slide)
    Many thanks!!!!

14 Comments

Original Poster

[IMG]images.littlewoodsdirect.com/is/…,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/new_yellow_round_very?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/A011_SP268_09_TB187?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable[/IMG]

Why hasnt it come with the slide?:?

i have this bed :oops:

Original Poster

transit;7624809

Why hasnt it come with the slide?:?

no lol i bought just the bed and tent..the only way to get the slide was to buy with the tunnel and tower which i wouldnt have wanted(well son didnt)
    anyway hes now wanting the slide....just thought as kids get older people remove them and get fed up with them so hoped someone would have one to spare.

Original Poster

aah96;7624833

i have this bed :oops:

are you married:?

plumberman01;7624836

no lol i bought just the bed and tent..the only way to get the slide was … no lol i bought just the bed and tent..the only way to get the slide was to buy with the tunnel and tower which i wouldnt have wanted(well son didnt)anyway hes now wanting the slide....just thought as kids get older people remove them and get fed up with them so hoped someone would have one to spare.

True iended up taking the slide of mine were abouts are you ?

plumberman01;7624836

no lol i bought just the bed and tent..the only way to get the slide was … no lol i bought just the bed and tent..the only way to get the slide was to buy with the tunnel and tower which i wouldnt have wanted(well son didnt)anyway hes now wanting the slide....just thought as kids get older people remove them and get fed up with them so hoped someone would have one to spare.

I see , maybe you could get 1 direct from the bed manufacturers :thumbsup:

plumberman01;7624841

are you married:?

no im 13 but i took the slide off lol

Original Poster

aah96;7624862

no im 13 but i took the slide off lol

exactly!!!!!!! im in Warrington

Original Poster

transit;7624861

I see , maybe you could get 1 direct from the bed manufacturers :thumbsup:

i could ask thuka i guess...will give them a call tomorrow-im so silly cos i have the contact number on the instructions. Was kinda hoping someone would sell me it tho cheap:thumbsup:

plumberman01;7624870

exactly!!!!!!! im in Warrington

is that near preston :oops:

it dosent sound near

aah96;7625022

is that near preston :oops:it dosent sound near

About 40 miles

Original Poster

aah96;7625022

is that near preston :oops:it dosent sound near

i can pobably collect from preston although not this week..how much would mum and dad want fo it? if they want to part with it?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7625478

Her mum is a member on here anyway.

thanks, maybe she will see this...i will call thuka anyway tomorrow as she probably doesnt want to part with it x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions