Does anyone know where i can get my Bookeen Cybook gen 3 e reader repaired ?

7 replies
Found 5th Jun 2011
this is my first post on ukhd.The on/off button on my cybook gen 3 e reader is broken and i'm totally lost without it ! Does anyone know where i can send it to be repaired ? Thanks

7 Comments

Never heard of this reader before - very expensive though! I bet, if you do find somewhere to repair it, it will be at a high price.

Banned

J

F

G

I

Banned

dcx_badass

^^ Ignore the moron above who is really pleased that they get to play … ^^ Ignore the moron above who is really pleased that they get to play along with a new internet craze with their online friends.Anyway, would you be confident in opening it and attempting fixing it youself, generally a lot cheaper and pretty easy.

Most ironic post ever?

Banned

dcx_badass

^^ Ignore the moron above who is really pleased that they get to play … ^^ Ignore the moron above who is really pleased that they get to play along with a new internet craze with their online friends.Anyway, would you be confident in opening it and attempting fixing it youself, generally a lot cheaper and pretty easy.

Most stupid piece of advice ever given?

How would they then know how to fix it without the aid of JFGI

Clown

Original Poster

dcx_badass

as a last ditch desperate attempt i tried to fix it myself but little white button inside still not pressing,not confident about going any further with it .......

Banned

How long have you had it?

Original Poster

slamdunkin

How long have you had it?

2 years so warranty no longer valid
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826