Expired

Does anyone know where I can get some gaming wallpaper borders especially Skylanders or Mario ?

Found 10th Mar 2013
Hi I am looking to redecorate my son's bedroom and am struggling to find a decent wallpaper border. All I can find is the usual kids one i.e. Thomas, spiderman, cars etc. My son is mad on Skylanders and Super Mario, so I would like to theme his room around either of them. I can find wall stickers online, but can't see any borders. Anyone know where I can find such a thing online or in store?
Community Updates
11 Comments
they're quite big and great quality i got them for my grandsons room
Original Poster
debbiii

they're quite big and great quality i got them for my grandsons room

Hi Debbii, thanks for the reply. I have seen the stickers before, it is a border I can't find. The stickers do look good though, and I probably will get some to put on the wall.
Looks like people tend to go mad and prefer to do a Mario scene using the wall decals rather than use wallpaper. I have googled and have found nothing. Gap in the market!

However, fleeces curtains and bedding childrens-rooms.co.uk/Sup…tml
blowbrown

Hi Debbii, thanks for the reply. I have seen the stickers before, it is a … Hi Debbii, thanks for the reply. I have seen the stickers before, it is a border I can't find. The stickers do look good though, and I probably will get some to put on the wall.

You could use a plain border (or even paint one) and put the stickers on .
no borders for mario save your time, ended up with wall stickers
Original Poster
Thanks for all your replies. I think I may try the plain border / sticker suggestion
Muralswallpaper.co.uk under children's wallpaper murals scroll down until you find a fantastic huge wallpaper of Super Mario. I'm looking for Skylanders myself
The only Super Mario border i can find in the UK is this one from ebay.
You can get mario boarders from ebay from the sticker shop...I have just bought bith sonic and Mario borders.......expensive and from Israel...but worth it if you really want them ! .......
Original Poster
madtaz1970

You can get mario boarders from ebay from the sticker shop...I have just … You can get mario boarders from ebay from the sticker shop...I have just bought bith sonic and Mario borders.......expensive and from Israel...but worth it if you really want them ! .......

I have spotted them before. £14 for 1 metre length is a bit much though. I would need to spend well over £100 to do my sons room. I would be cheaper printing my own onto adhesive backed photo paper. Thanks anyway, but I don't think I can justify the cost for a border.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants