EXPIRED

Does anyone know where I can get the best deal on Jane Energy buggy in Marine???

As above!

11 Comments

£98.99 on [url]www.kiddicare.com[/url]

Original Poster

ceira*freya;5053980

£98.99 on [url]www.kiddicare.com[/url]

Already bought this one and having major problems with them as they wont accept it back as it was damaged when I received it! Speaking to trading standards at the moment so looking for another one as we're going away on the weekend!!!!!

Thanks anyway:thumbsup:

mumofthree;5054115

Already bought this one and having major problems with them as they wont … Already bought this one and having major problems with them as they wont accept it back as it was damaged when I received it! Speaking to trading standards at the moment so looking for another one as we're going away on the weekend!!!!!Thanks anyway:thumbsup:

oh well its the same price on amazon if you want to check that out

ceira*freya;5054240

http://www.babyzoop.co.uk/janepro/energystroller.html even better

Snap!

Shelby25;5054269

Snap!

great minds :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you! Heat and rep added! will have a look

Original Poster

Shelby25;5054264

£89.99 deliveredhttp://www.babyzoop.co.uk/janepro/energystroller.html

Are these a popular company? Ive never heard of them before so wondering if anyne had used them??:thumbsup:

mumofthree;5054490

Are these a popular company? Ive never heard of them before so wondering … Are these a popular company? Ive never heard of them before so wondering if anyne had used them??:thumbsup:

not sure never used them hun ive shopped with these guys tho and they were prompt bambinodirect.co.uk/det…tml

Don't know where you are based but if north-west try Lesters in Manchester - my silver cross was much cheaper there then anywhere else.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
    2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
    3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions