Does anyone know where I can sell alcohol?

Found 14th Mar
I have 3 bottles of champagne, but I don't drink. I don't know where I can sell them?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments
To friends or if very valuable to BBD, there are laws around sale of alcohol

bbr.com/?gc…wcB
Difficult one.
Can you give them to friends & family?
Do a dinner party & open them then?
Maybe say what type etc and then it’s easier to look.
Have you got a local motor racing track?
give them to friends and family. uk law do not allow anyone to sell alcohol without a licence.
mutley15 m ago

give them to friends and family. uk law do not allow anyone to sell …give them to friends and family. uk law do not allow anyone to sell alcohol without a licence.

Technically, no you cannot sell alcohol. Realistically you won't be prosecuted for selling a few bottles like this.
mrty4 m ago

Technically, no you cannot sell alcohol. Realistically you won't be …Technically, no you cannot sell alcohol. Realistically you won't be prosecuted for selling a few bottles like this.

technically, there are a lot of things you can't do, but realistically, a lot of people do a lot of things that they are not allowed to do. but advertising the bottles on line will not be allowed by any web host as it is too technically obvious that the OP would be breaking the law.

as we are discussing this on a public forum, we shouldn't be advising the OP in open public where he can break the law
If you have kids at school, donate them to the next raffle / tombola.
mutley118 m ago

technically, there are a lot of things you can't do, but realistically, a …technically, there are a lot of things you can't do, but realistically, a lot of people do a lot of things that they are not allowed to do. but advertising the bottles on line will not be allowed by any web host as it is too technically obvious that the OP would be breaking the law.as we are discussing this on a public forum, we shouldn't be advising the OP in open public where he can break the law

I didn't advise him to break the law, I was merely stating that the chances of being prosecuted for selling a few bottles of unwanted champagne are extremely slim. Obviously if he advertises 30 cases, online or in the local newsagents he is asking for trouble... but a quick word with the landlord at the local wouldn't do any harm (and he would be licensed too).
Try your local off license/newsagents etc, they may purchase it off you, mine did!
Ar460rn1 h, 4 m ago

If you have kids at school...........

I read this first part and seriously wondered where the comment was going to.
Re gift them
Original Poster
I have 2 ace of spades champagnes.. which I would rather the money lol won them in a raffle
Put on ebay with 'collectors item, not for consumption' in the description. State 'for collection only' and you should find someone who is interested.
Original Poster
Thank you for the input and replies
They make good gifts and if stored well wont go off. Give them away at the next Birthday/Christmas and save yourself having to buy a gift.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants