Groups
    EXPIRED

Does Anyone Know Where To Buy A Sideboard?

Ahhh!
    I can't find any nice ones.
    Any good websites?
    Thanks Muchness

6 Comments

container clearance company on ebay - I have bought over 15 pieces of absolutely beautiful furniture from them, solid oak either stained medium oak (Riva) or natural Oak (Edge), I could believe how beautiful the furniture was, I have two 6ft sideboards (they di have smaller ones)and two consoles, chests of drawers tv/video cabinets and coffee tables and I can highly recommend them

Original Poster

octobergirl;4118901

container clearance company on ebay - I have bought over 15 pieces of … container clearance company on ebay - I have bought over 15 pieces of absolutely beautiful furniture from them, solid oak either stained medium oak (Riva) or natural Oak (Edge), I could believe how beautiful the furniture was, I have two 6ft sideboards (they di have smaller ones)and two consoles, chests of drawers tv/video cabinets and coffee tables and I can highly recommend them

[COLOR="Gray"]Thank You!
    I'll take a look right now! Thanks again! [/COLOR]

we always use right price furniture and have been very pleased with the devonshire oak range. they also sell on flea bay :0)

my neighbour is selling one, i can take pics if you are interested, what are you after?

Original Poster

bankofmumndad;4119034

we always use right price furniture and have been very pleased with the … we always use right price furniture and have been very pleased with the devonshire oak range. they also sell on flea bay :0)

Oh thank you.
    I'm just looking now!

octobergirl;4118901

container clearance company on ebay - I have bought over 15 pieces of … container clearance company on ebay - I have bought over 15 pieces of absolutely beautiful furniture from them, solid oak either stained medium oak (Riva) or natural Oak (Edge), I could believe how beautiful the furniture was, I have two 6ft sideboards (they di have smaller ones)and two consoles, chests of drawers tv/video cabinets and coffee tables and I can highly recommend them

how strange. we were looking at this seller last night. we were a bit cautious because its an unknown seller, feel a bit happier with your strong recommendation. i shall take another look now. we want a side table for the lounge. now the children are growing up we can have a side table, instead of a toy basket!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions