Groups

Does anyone know where to buy the mesh filter used in Fractal PC cases ?

I'm looking for a low air resistant filter for my N54L microserver door that's similar to the one in my Fractal case.

6 Comments

eBay is probably best bet. But I split the plastic cover from the metal frame and inserted a single ply of kitchen towel. Regularly hoover and replace and it's ran perfectly with no hear problems for nearly 2 years now.

Original Poster

enigmatik33

eBay is probably best bet. But I split the plastic cover from the metal … eBay is probably best bet. But I split the plastic cover from the metal frame and inserted a single ply of kitchen towel. Regularly hoover and replace and it's ran perfectly with no hear problems for nearly 2 years now.

Thanks, I had a link somewhere to a pre cut plastic filter but can't find it any more

I found single ply was right size for door, pop plastic cover off and insert ply. I hoover regularly as you see dust build up on door. Change it every couple of months. I have 4 drives and ssd and remote access card, been dust free since build.

Original Poster

Do you think this would work ? ebay.co.uk/itm…f3e

I think that is a bit dense to fit in the door. Maybe something like this.

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…RCH

Original Poster

enigmatik33

I think that is a bit dense to fit in the door. Maybe something like … I think that is a bit dense to fit in the door. Maybe something like this.http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/281154097152?nav=SEARCH

will check out when I get home. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?99
      2. Biscuit addiction1746
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1014
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?33

See more discussions