Groups
    EXPIRED

does anyone know where to find.....

they kind of outdoor trees that you sit at your front door either side normally found more at christmas time thank you

14 Comments

Fir trees?

Any garden centre I would think hun xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6803980

Fir trees?Any garden centre I would think hun xx

thanks com i have been looking but i dont even know if they are real or fake :oops:

Do you mean Bay trees? Just try Homebase, B&Q, local garden centres etc, even online!

Original Poster

thanks guys sometimes i think i cant even blame the blonde! :-D

wulshaz;6803984

thanks com i have been looking but i dont even know if they are real or … thanks com i have been looking but i dont even know if they are real or fake :oops:

One of the houses near us has fir trees either side of her doorway.... she tried to keep them in pots but they died out summertime x

Another one of my neighbours has those shaped bushes.... They look a bit " The Shining" in my opinion... but maybe thats just because my neighbour is a bit scary.....lol

Hope you find what you're looking for xx

Homebase have Xmas trees in pots already..

Steal one from someone elses front door :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6804009

One of the houses near us has fir trees either side of her doorway.... … One of the houses near us has fir trees either side of her doorway.... she tried to keep them in pots but they died out summertime xAnother one of my neighbours has those shaped bush.... They look a bit " The Shining" in my opinion... but maybe thats just because my neighbour is a bit scary.....lol Hope you find what you're looking for xx

Scary indeed.:w00t:

PM the OP her address, she could pick them up there......:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6804009

One of the houses near us has fir trees either side of her doorway.... … One of the houses near us has fir trees either side of her doorway.... she tried to keep them in pots but they died out summertime xAnother one of my neighbours has those shaped bushes.... They look a bit " The Shining" in my opinion... but maybe thats just because my neighbour is a bit scary.....lol Hope you find what you're looking for xx

thanks com i will eventually! lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6804034

Steal one from someone elses front door :thumbsup:

i probably couldnt even do that right1 :thinking:

http://www.patio-plants.co.uk/images/bay_standard.jpg

bay trees about £30 - 40 each from garden centres :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6804077

bay trees about £30 - 40 each from garden centres :thumbsup:

cheers will need to get the map out!

wulshaz;6804092

cheers will need to get the map out!

Hmmm...thought you wanted Xmas type trees...

Bay trees are for all year round, not just for Xmas...:giggle:

Original Poster

rockyfella;6804117

Hmmm...thought you wanted Xmas type trees...Bay trees are for all year … Hmmm...thought you wanted Xmas type trees...Bay trees are for all year round, not just for Xmas...:giggle:

:oops: see now you know where i,m coming from with the blonde part! :?
    :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …33
      2. Advice for bank error57
      3. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed44

See more discussions