DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET A BANK NOTE VALUED?

i have a Bank of Scotland £10 note from years ago that i have kept because it has been printed and then reprinted back to front again (if you get what i mean)
my mum said to keep it as it was printed wrongly and one day it may be of value
how and where would i go about this please, does anybody know?

10 Comments

my mum said to keep it as it was printed wrongly and one day it may be of … my mum said to keep it as it was printed wrongly and one day it may be of value

today is that one day! woop!! good luck

Banned

It's worth £10 lol

i recken around £100, most £10 notes that have errors are around that.

whatsThePoint;6593184

I'd take it to your local auction house rather than trust it to a online … I'd take it to your local auction house rather than trust it to a online site

Fair point but prehaps a little research may be usefull in such a situation and sites like these can be good

I'll give you £9 for it.

Original Poster

thanks for the info guys will check later to see what its actually worth, was told to check ebay for some reason?!

alfie and harrys mum;6593713

thanks for the info guys will check later to see what its actually worth, … thanks for the info guys will check later to see what its actually worth, was told to check ebay for some reason?!

well defo let us know how u get on!

Annajw;6593176

It's worth £10 lol

banned.... ooo!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ebid over Ebay22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    3. Better watch out for these...915
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846088

See more discussions