Does anyone know whether the blend active blender bottles are microwave safe?

Posted 24th Aug 2020
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Yes they are, taken from the Breville website;- “500ml BPA-free, dishwasher-safe blending bottle with super-seal leak-proof lid; Neoprene sleeve“

breville.co.uk/ble…tml
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Dpowell324/08/2020 08:01

Yes they are, taken from the Breville website;- “500ml BPA-free, d …Yes they are, taken from the Breville website;- “500ml BPA-free, dishwasher-safe blending bottle with super-seal leak-proof lid; Neoprene sleeve“ https://www.breville.co.uk/blending-and-juicing/blend-active/breville-blend-active-pro-personal-blender-black/VBL120-01.html

I couldn't see any reference to microwave in there, just don't want to destroy the bottle and the microwave hence want to be sure
  3. Avatar
    I would personally just decant it into a bowl or other microwaveable safe container just to be on the safe side but I have put mine in the microwave previously and it has been fine
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Dpowell324/08/2020 08:34

I would personally just decant it into a bowl or other microwaveable safe …I would personally just decant it into a bowl or other microwaveable safe container just to be on the safe side but I have put mine in the microwave previously and it has been fine

Do you have the one with the rubber thing wrapped around or the other one?
  5. Avatar
    Oo no I don’t, I’d have thought the rubber would melt - I definitely wouldn’t risk it then unless you can remove the rubber sleeve
  6. Avatar
    Author
    Dpowell324/08/2020 08:39

Oo no I don’t, I’d have thought the rubber would melt - I definitely wou …Oo no I don’t, I’d have thought the rubber would melt - I definitely wouldn’t risk it then unless you can remove the rubber sleeve

I thought so! Thanks.
  7. Avatar
    Nothings microwave safe. The darn things are a killer.
Top Merchants