Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone know whether the P50LED14 Polaroid TV will be coming back into stock at £286 at all?

I missed this deal a couple of months ago and have been hoping that ill come back into stock again. The TV is still on the Asda Direct website so I assume it'll come back into stock at some point - if it wasn't they'd remove it from the site wouldn't they?

Original HUKD page:
    hotukdeals.com/dea…233

2 Comments

Have you tried emailing customer service, I'm sure they'll be more of help to answering your queries than here.

Original Poster

MRR_ltd

Have you tried emailing customer service, I'm sure they'll be more of … Have you tried emailing customer service, I'm sure they'll be more of help to answering your queries than here.

Yeah, I emailed them but all they said was that I should call customer service and try to find out whether there was any stock in stores. I called them but they were absolutely useless.

I was posting here mainly in hopes that an Asda employee or perhaps someone else with some inside information might be able to help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger810
      2. Washer Dryer22
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1223
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56

See more discussions