Expired

Does anyone know who manufactures Tesco sofas?

Found 28th Apr 2017
Random question! Does anyone have any idea who manufactures Tesco own brand sofas? I've seen a couple I like but a bit scared to order a suite without sitting on it! Or does anyone have experience of the quality etc? The review are good on the ones I've seen, but am I over thinking it?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
China
I know it used to be Olympia Furniture. Argos and Ikea were supplied by them too until the company had financial problems in 2012/13. Maybe Tesco use the same supplier as Argos today (don't know who it is though).
Chiptivo

China

Apparently not made in U.K.? (_;)
Predikuesi

I know it used to be Olympia Furniture. Argos and Ikea were supplied by … I know it used to be Olympia Furniture. Argos and Ikea were supplied by them too until the company had financial problems in 2012/13. Maybe Tesco use the same supplier as Argos today (don't know who it is though).

Thanks I must admit I hate Argos furniture! So that'd put me right off! It never seems to fit together or be just ok!
I don't know Tesco, but Sofology and OakFurniture getting their sofa from Poland.
fugefa

I don't know Tesco, but Sofology and OakFurniture getting their sofa from … I don't know Tesco, but Sofology and OakFurniture getting their sofa from Poland.

Really? Thanks for the reply
Onkyo
In this day and age, I would be suprised if any one company made all the sofas for the likes of Tesco, Argos etc.
Most likely a manufacturer will supply a particular range of sofas, and other manufacturers supply other sofas.

Perhaps what is most important when doing remote shopping is, what is the returns policy.
Chocka

In this day and age, I would be suprised if any one company made all the … In this day and age, I would be suprised if any one company made all the sofas for the likes of Tesco, Argos etc.Most likely a manufacturer will supply a particular range of sofas, and other manufacturers supply other sofas.Perhaps what is most important when doing remote shopping is, what is the returns policy.

True the return policy is good so think we will risk it! Thanks all

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants