Groups

Does anyone know why i can't get channel five on freeview

i have a freeview box and currently live in plymouth but can't get a full channel on five anyone have any suggestions?

8 Comments

:?dont think you can sorry i am in same boat in scotland

Cant get a full channel on 5? So do you get half a channel? :giggle:

No sorry I cant help

Original Poster

jtx;2195677

Cant get a full channel on 5? So do you get half a channel? :giggle:No … Cant get a full channel on 5? So do you get half a channel? :giggle:No sorry I cant help

Yeah half a channel we get it's on with sound and fuzzy pic but looses signal!

try and reload the channels... my hadn't got channel 3 & 4 so i reloaded them today and got both but they are very fuzzy. Think it's the weather though...

No channel 5 - no gadget show - noooooooooooo

I think it has something to do with the box, because two of my neighbours who have bought a cheap digi box to get the freeview channels also cannot get channel 5. Yet I can recieve it clear as a bell with the freeview built into the tv. The aerials all look the same certainly mine is nothing special, it's been up there for about 18 years.

Original Poster

KDH001;2195842

I think it has something to do with the box, because two of my neighbours … I think it has something to do with the box, because two of my neighbours who have bought a cheap digi box to get the freeview channels also cannot get channel 5. Yet I can recieve it clear as a bell with the freeview built into the tv. The aerials all look the same certainly mine is nothing special, it's been up there for about 18 years.

Good info thanks

Banned

Get a signal booster from argos for £7.99

if it doesnt help then return it for a refund. Certainly helped my tv's stop pixellating.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions