Groups

does anyone know why i get each email twice through my outlook?

hi guys,

i have my hotmail running through my outlook express, always have had, thing is i get each message twice :thinking: , is this how it is for everyone or am i unique? :-D :whistling: ;-)

if its not normal can anyone advise me what ive done wrong??

thanks to all :thumbsup: :-D ;-)

5 Comments

you havn't set up 2 email accounts in outlook with the same details have you?

Original Poster

not that im aware of

hi
    with outlook open go to tools
    then email accounts click on that
    opens up new window email accounts
    under email put a dot in view or change existing email accounts
    click next
    check that there is only one pop address and its not duplicated
    if there is delete one and see if that solves it

If your problem is with a hotmail address go to Tools / Options and uncheck the 'Send and Receive Messages at Startup' box. The messages are not actually duplicated but the display makes you think they are. If you delete one of the two visible messages you will lose the message completely.

Original Poster

Bertt

If your problem is with a hotmail address go to Tools / Options and … If your problem is with a hotmail address go to Tools / Options and uncheck the 'Send and Receive Messages at Startup' box. The messages are not actually duplicated but the display makes you think they are. If you delete one of the two visible messages you will lose the message completely.

Bertt your a star!

thank you all for help rep left
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764214
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions