Groups

does anyone know...when the new b & m store opens in cumbernauld?

hi guys does anyone know when the new b & m store opens in cumbernauld? i cant find anywhere online that tells you thanks

13 Comments

Banned

if you made the title more meaningful, you might get a quicker response

title adjusted
    Edited by: "MikeT" 13th Nov 2010

Original Poster

csiman

if you made the title more meaningful, you might get a quicker response

i,m not looking for a quick response its only a question! can be answered anytime!

Banned

pinkshaz

i,m not looking for a quick response its only a question! can be answered … i,m not looking for a quick response its only a question! can be answered anytime!

my point was that meaningless titles are starting to become the norm on this site wasting most peoples time having to look in them to see if they're relevant

get it?

Banned

MikeT

title adjusted

Cheers Mike!

Problem was, those viewing in text only view will only see the title "does anyone know" and all the helpful members will open the thread only to find they may not know the answer. Putting full detail in the title means that only those who know will dive in to help.

Original Poster

i dont know what is the norm on this site! and i dont let silly little things like a threads title bother me tbh!

Original Poster

MikeT

Problem was, those viewing in text only view will only see the title … Problem was, those viewing in text only view will only see the title "does anyone know" and all the helpful members will open the thread only to find they may not know the answer. Putting full detail in the title means that only those who know will dive in to help.

thank you mike

Cumbernauld? What a ridiculous name for a place.

Original Poster

deek72

Cumbernauld? What a ridiculous name for a place.

lol deek whats up with it?
    whats it called? i hate that saying.... oO

Opens 20th November.x

Original Poster

scranston

Opens 20th November.x

thank you x

I hear on the openning day the first 100 customers can buy an expired Cadbury Cream Egg for a penny. Might camp out overnight.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions