Groups

Does anyone live in Harlow, Essex?

Reason I am asking is that years (and years!) ago my school used to take us to a great park in Harlow. (well it seemed great at the time!)

It had a maze in it.

I would like to take my 2 kiddies there now for a change to our usual haunts, but can't find the park I'm looking for on the internet.

Anyone know where this park is, please?

Rep to be had

9 Comments

Banned

Ok if you have been Edinburgh Way A414 then see the map it is easy to find.
    Tell me where are you coming from, i can guide to the park.

its now a tescos sorry

jasonrat;1509342

its now a tescos sorry

You never know, Tesco may have had to keep certain aspects in order to develop the store. Does the Tesco's have a maze?

Original Poster

Dealman2007;1509238

Ok if you have been Edinburgh Way A414 then see the map it is easy to … Ok if you have been Edinburgh Way A414 then see the map it is easy to find. Tell me where are you coming from, i can guide to the park.

Is this the one with a maze in it?

I am rather confused, what with people saying it's a Tesco's now :?

Damn them if they have built over that park - I will have to boycott them now (well maybe after my shopping comes tomorrow!)

Foxy102;1509434

You never know, Tesco may have had to keep certain aspects in order to … You never know, Tesco may have had to keep certain aspects in order to develop the store. Does the Tesco's have a maze?

no it doesn't it just moves stuff around now and again

mrszerrouk;1509479

Is this the one with a maze in it?I am rather confused, what with people … Is this the one with a maze in it?I am rather confused, what with people saying it's a Tesco's now :?Damn them if they have built over that park - I will have to boycott them now (well maybe after my shopping comes tomorrow!)

only kidding:p:w00t:

just playing with planning

our tescos was built on flood plains so everywhere around it gets flooded now:x

Original Poster

jasonrat;1509522

only kidding:p:w00t:just playing with planningour tescos was built on … only kidding:p:w00t:just playing with planningour tescos was built on flood plains so everywhere around it gets flooded now:x

Thank you for your useful input you rat - I mean, Jasonrat

Banned

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2023/harlowparkhh6.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions