Groups

Does Anyone Live In Or Near To Hemel Hempstead?

I know this is a weird question but i have a favour to ask

17 Comments

whats the favour

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4061922

whats the favour

Just picking up some stuff from a shop who won't post out to me :x
    I'd send the money first obviously

Original Poster

bumped

Original Poster

Someone must be willing to help please

can you not pay via credit card and organise a courier to pick the stuff up for you? Would only cost about 7 quid? Sorry i would help but not local

Original Poster

wonkey;4064066

can you not pay via credit card and organise a courier to pick the stuff … can you not pay via credit card and organise a courier to pick the stuff up for you? Would only cost about 7 quid? Sorry i would help but not local

Its from Cex and it tells me they have stock but can't order online and went instore to ask if the could order it in and the fed me some rubbish
    If anyone is in the area please help me out

Original Poster

Bumped

be careful how many bumps you use as a mod could lock the thread ;-)

Hope you find someone to help

Matrixblade;4068303

be careful how many bumps you use as a mod could lock the thread ;-)Hope … be careful how many bumps you use as a mod could lock the thread ;-)Hope you find someone to help

Yes the question will be in your activity so you can easily check later tonight or anytime tomorrow to see if anyone will help you out. This kind of question has been asked before so hopefully someone will be good enough to pick your item up for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;4068367

Yes the question will be in your activity so you can easily check later … Yes the question will be in your activity so you can easily check later tonight or anytime tomorrow to see if anyone will help you out. This kind of question has been asked before so hopefully someone will be good enough to pick your item up for you :thumbsup:

Thanks i only signed up yesterday after being somewhat of a voyeur :whistling: lmso
    Cheers for the support lol

what are you after anyway? some people might be able to help find it cheaper!"

Banned

hiya. I live in St Albans. do you still need help?

Original Poster

nessab;4074191

hiya. I live in St Albans. do you still need help?

I do yes and it'd be fantastic if you were able to help

KillerChocobo;4074926

I do yes and it'd be fantastic if you were able to help

dont give this member money to get u sumthing......more likely that theyl use ur money to get something for themselves.

acecatcher3;4074971

dont give this member money to get u sumthing......more likely that theyl … dont give this member money to get u sumthing......more likely that theyl use ur money to get something for themselves.

+1
    If you're gonna give money to someone dude make sure it's someone who's used this site for a while and has good feedback, not someone who's just signed up and has one post.

acecatcher3;4074971

dont give this member money to get u sumthing......more likely that theyl … dont give this member money to get u sumthing......more likely that theyl use ur money to get something for themselves.

Good one Ace!! First post and asking for money!! Also OP is the item only availaible in Hemel Hempstead?

Original Poster

Naeem786;4075064

Good one Ace!! First post and asking for money!! Also OP is the item only … Good one Ace!! First post and asking for money!! Also OP is the item only availaible in Hemel Hempstead?

Cheers for that guys if no-one had of said i probably would have :oops: lol
    I'm gonna have a look in a second to find out if anythings available else where
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions