Does anyone live near a Smyths Toys?

Hi i am desperate to get a Hannah montana Cool Cardz and the only place seems to have them left is Smyths toys, however they wont send one out. So i was wondering would anyone get one for me today or tomorrow and get it posted out for Christmas to me thanks. Obviously will pay postage costs as well thanks

11 Comments

i do, have just checked out stock levels and is saying low stock so not sure if its on, going to pick DD up in half hour and will pop in and have a look see if they have it

EDIT Sorry they didnt have it in stock

Original Poster

nessynoo01;7265989

i do, have just checked out stock levels and is saying low stock so not … i do, have just checked out stock levels and is saying low stock so not sure if its on, going to pick DD up in half hour and will pop in and have a look see if they have itEDIT Sorry they didnt have it in stock

Oh thanks anyway very kind of you to look. Which shop was it then can take it off the list? thanks

Original Poster

fairy;7270371

http://*********.co.uk/Cool-Cardz-Hannah-Montana-Craft-Set_W0QQitemZ270497655291QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Games_TV_Film_Character_Toys_ET?hash=item3efaeaa9fbany good?

hi link not working thanks

pmed you

Original Poster

fairy;7270540

http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/toys/hannah-montana-cool-cardz.aspthey may be open tomorrow? No idea if it is legit company - looks ok

hi they are taking orders but not delivery before christmas as they are waiting for stock from supplier.

I really don't think you are going to get one, Just spent an hour looking and seem to be out of stock everywhere

none in london borehamwood. just called to check

I live near TWO!!!!!.............. but both out of stock..........sorry......

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for trying, will have to give her an iou in her stocking!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
    2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions