Expired

Does anyone live near Holbury St Mary in Surrey please?

4 replies
Found 17th Jul 2014
We are staying for the weekend in Holbury St Mary and wanted to get a pizza take away tomorrow night - have googled this and cant seem to find anyone who delivers - does anyone live near by and if so do they have any recommendations?

Thank you very much

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I will ask my friends in the morning. It's probably not close enough for pizza delivery they usually have a 2 - 3 mile radius . I may be wrong though :-) I will comment back tomorrow .

Original Poster

gemsta83

I will ask my friends in the morning. It's probably not close enough for … I will ask my friends in the morning. It's probably not close enough for pizza delivery they usually have a 2 - 3 mile radius . I may be wrong though :-) I will comment back tomorrow .

Thank you very much x

Unfortunately it seems there still isn't any takeaway deliveries available. If you have a car there are the likes of Pizza Hut, Dominoes on the highstreet.

Or plenty of nice local pubs.

Enjoy.

Holmbury St Mary
Dorking, Surrey RH5

not holbury

may give you better results there is a dominos in dorking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…57
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…11
    4. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations614

See more discussions