Groups

Does Anyone Need A Free Cot? Pick-up, Preston Lancs!

I have a cot stood at the top of my stairs, 4 sides and a base!

I had to rob a few of the bolts for the cot I am using for my little lad now, bit it is prefectly servicable! Buy the bits and a mattress, and you are saving the 50 quid it cost new! It has a dropside too!

It is pine ( I think, looks like it anyway!) I cant see this go down the tip... so if you want it, let me know when you can pick it up!

8 Comments

That's nice of you. If you have no takers on here you could try freecycle. Rep for generosity.

Original Poster

Thanks, freecycle confuses me though!!!

Hopefully I can help someone out on here!! :thumbsup:

We can but try! :-D

might be worth putting in where ur from, so people can rule it out straightaway if need be.

Original Poster

BeautifulBethy;2735250

might be worth putting in where ur from, so people can rule it out … might be worth putting in where ur from, so people can rule it out straightaway if need be.

It is in the title isn't it? Please say it is.... I hate computers!!! (not!!:-D)

duh...sorry hun. hectic day should have been asleep hours ago

Original Poster

BeautifulBethy;2735280

duh...sorry hun. hectic day should have been asleep hours ago

Me too!!! :-D
    HUKD's is baaaaad!
    I just went to the loo and saw the cot sitting there! (like it has been for a couple of months!!) Got the urge to give it away!!

LOOOL! I just read my post back.... probably need more sleep... but just in case.... the cot never was, is, or will be in the loo!!!!

lol i get like that. randomly looking at stuff on here i dont need!
    im off to sleeps, night

Original Poster

BeautifulBethy;2735352

lol i get like that. randomly looking at stuff on here i dont need!im … lol i get like that. randomly looking at stuff on here i dont need!im off to sleeps, night

Nighty night!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions