Does anyone on here actually use the Amazon locker service?

Found 16th Dec 2015
Every time I try to use the service it states that this item cannot be shipped to an Amazon locker, please choose another delivery address.

What is the point of the locker service if it cannot be used? I have 2 lockers less than half a mile from my house but have never been able to use them so have to wait in all day for delivery! Totally useless.
Community Updates
13 Comments
I have, you just enter the code and one of the doors swing open.

Obviously it helps to order small items.
I have used it in Cardiff when I worked in the city center and found it brilliant, they cant leave Large items (Laptop, games consoles) or Alcohol (Due to signing for it) I dint think as I haven't been able to use it for these things, but books, small electronics and games have all worked for me.
Original Poster
Never ordered large items, I think most of the items that were refused were fragrances so that may have something to do with it, but I have had other items refused as well, think it was a motherboard a micro-atx one, very small.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/de/25/99de25ad99ea37e9322781884338b454.jpg
2ManyKids

You could use that as fake snow to make your poundland bag even more xmassy
aau1

You could use that as fake snow to make your poundland bag even more … You could use that as fake snow to make your poundland bag even more xmassy

Whos say I already haven't? That bag got me a celebrity badge! Good times
I use them all the time but near Christmas they're always full so it's hard to get stuff delivered there.
Original Poster
HondaLad

I use them all the time but near Christmas they're always full so it's … I use them all the time but near Christmas they're always full so it's hard to get stuff delivered there.

Have you ever had perfumes/fragrances accepted into a locker?
Only ever had large items refused, or the lockers are full. Use all the time, so useful.

Just checked a random perfume, refused. Weird
Edited by: "pinkleponkle" 16th Dec 2015
Original Poster
pinkleponkle

Only ever had large items refused, or the lockers are full. Use all the … Only ever had large items refused, or the lockers are full. Use all the time, so useful.Just checked a random perfume, refused. Weird

Yeah that is what I am thinking, only ever tried small items and been refused, most were fragrances and one was a vey small motherboard. Must be quite strict on what the place in the lockers.
We have them at our student union. It's so handy for me at work. However, as people say, there is a size limit. I ordered a new pillow - not a huge item, but it couldn't go in a locker because they packed it in an enormous box. Should have just bagged it and squished it in!
Old thread I realise, but I've just been unable to select my local Amazon locker as the delivery point for some perfume - I expect it's something to do with it being a flammable liquid
They're great for small items. I won't use them again for returns though. My local one is smaller than it states so I couldn't fit my return in! I ordered it to the locker but when I went to return it, it opened a smaller section which wouldn't fit the box!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants