Does anyone on HUKD use Complete Savings?

Posted 7th Nov
I have recently heard about a cashback site called Complete Savings. It costs £15 a month but you get 10% cashback on most retailers, which is significantly more than TCB or Quidco offer. What I find most interesting is that according to a HUKD member, the £15 a month is refunded if you make at least one purchase each month. I would need solid confirmation of this before I consider signing up though.
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I used them for our holiday, extremely happy with communication and speed of cashback, paid out weeks before our holiday with no issues.

You get £5 each month with any small purchase, so you don't get the full £15 if I remember correctly.

First month you get an extra £5 back as a new axcoint
Yes you get £15 back as a monthly bonus with any transaction. They are 100% legit and pay directly to bank account.
jamie1507/11/2019 12:25

Yes you get £15 back as a monthly bonus with any transaction. They are …Yes you get £15 back as a monthly bonus with any transaction. They are 100% legit and pay directly to bank account.

Do you get that with a single transaction as when I was signed up in sure it was only £5 a month
Sc4mp007/11/2019 13:43

Do you get that with a single transaction as when I was signed up in sure …Do you get that with a single transaction as when I was signed up in sure it was only £5 a month

Yes a single transaction of any amount, not only £5.
jamie1507/11/2019 13:45

Yes a single transaction of any amount, not only £5.

Ahhhh, Ill have to revisit that then as I didn't think I could justify enoug purchased tl make that money back
Yes refunded if you make one purchase each month. doesn't even have to be through their links but retailer must be on their site. I sometimes send Asda in-store receipts.
I've never heard of this before, as a cash hoarding tight wad I really should have.

There seems to be conflicting info between here and the site, indeed even in here.

Site reads, £5 welcome bonus, free month and £5 per month when you spend on their retailers not the monthly member fee is refunded.

Can anyone offer any further clarity? £10 a month fee seems a little much, especially if they only authorise their own retailers.
Yep no issues here just had £115 back for this month eBay purchases and my £15 monthly reward for a 55p train ticket so I easily get monies worth
360finder07/11/2019 15:06

I've never heard of this before, as a cash hoarding tight wad I really …I've never heard of this before, as a cash hoarding tight wad I really should have. There seems to be conflicting info between here and the site, indeed even in here.Site reads, £5 welcome bonus, free month and £5 per month when you spend on their retailers not the monthly member fee is refunded.Can anyone offer any further clarity? £10 a month fee seems a little much, especially if they only authorise their own retailers.

That's exactly what I got when I signed up, the cashback plus £10(1 welcome and 1 purchase), but obviously the next month there would be no welcome bonus so wasn't sure if I'd make the £10 back each month and then cashback on top of that.
38928315-G5urj.jpgAre u sure your using the same site I went through here done it twice for £45 bonus on 2 occas
Where did you get that from??

And yep definitely the same site, I signed up directly with them
38928521-wGoGp.jpgI'm using .co.uk but still see the one time as a .com
Trainline mate direct
Can I join, buy a gift card with 20% off, and then cancel my 30 day free trial? Read up that poeple were still being charged £15 even after cancellig.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants