Groups

Does anyone own a Indesit xwd71452w 7kg washing machine???

Hi, as the title says.....

I bought this washer just before Xmas, I'm not sure how to set the delay timer ...so I can put it on before bed and it will be done by the morning. I've looked in the manual but it's not clear.
    Does anyone own one and have used the delay timer? Help would be appreciated!

Thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

I'm not sure how to add a picture....???

page 8 indesit.co.uk/ind…pdf

but with their history I wouldn't be putting it on delayed overnight, I know the stories are about dryers but washers also have issues.

Edited by: "eslick" 3rd Jan

Original Poster

I've looked on the manual but I don't know if I just keep pushing the timer button to set or what? Is the timer in hours (until wash starts) or time (ie 7:00 = 7am?)

Thanks

just press the delay timer button to desired delay time and then the rest of ur cycle details and at the end start then u should get a count down start from the delay time

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

just press the delay timer button to desired delay time and then the rest … just press the delay timer button to desired delay time and then the rest of ur cycle details and at the end start then u should get a count down start from the delay time

Right, ok thanks I'll try that tonight!

This is so cute lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get best deal on sky23
      2. HUKD new UI55
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46
      4. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?22

See more discussions