Does anyone own a mattress topper?

Found 7th Dec 2009
I am thinking of getting a mattress topper and wondered if they are any good. We have a fairly new mattress but it's just too firm for me and we obviously don't want to go the expense of getting another new mattress. I've seen this one at Wallace Sacks, do you think this is worth getting, seems like a good price? What do you think?

wallacesacks.com/mem…tml

Thanks.

12 Comments

I've got one and I couldn't sleep without it now. It looks an ok price to me,

Hi got mine a few months ago and love it would'nt be without it now.

The bed was to firm and my back was suffering.

Got mine from netto for £20 a single, seems good to me!

I have a 3" memory foam mattress topper on my bed and its like sleeping on a marshmallow oooo sooo comfy cant hardly get up of a morning now though lol.

vinylandtrinkets;7143082

anyone know how to clean the toppers? ours cant be washed in a machine so … anyone know how to clean the toppers? ours cant be washed in a machine so i guess dry cleaning??

Mnie's got a removeable cover, so I just wash that.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice, decided to order one. I like the idea of sleeping on a marshmallow!:-D

Please can you let us know if its any good? Been eyeing these for AGES:)

Mrs.Z;7144756

Me too,i dunno whether they are any good,ya hear different stories!!

I got one of the Northern Nights down mattress toppers from QVC and it is fantastic, although it does require a good shake every few days. It's like sleeping on a cloud, and it's warm and cosy. I love it!

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;7144756

no probs, I'll let you know soon.

Original Poster

First night last night with our new matress topper and have to say it's the best I've slept in ages. (well as best as you can sleep with a 3 month old baby!) It's not very thick but it stops my matress feeling so firm and you still get the suppport from the matress. If you're thinking about getting one, I would recommend it.:-D

I want one !

ive got one, they make the bed sooooooooooooo much comfier
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.35
    2. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111

See more discussions