Does anyone own a Ragdoll cat?

11 replies
Found 27th Jul 2010
I am thinking of getting one of these cats but would like further information from others please? Do they make good pets are they relatively easy to looking after and what prices are they likely to cost. Any further information would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Banned

They look like nice animals to keep.

Original Poster

DLM

They look like nice animals to keep.

They look lovely and grow quite big, I just need to find some that are available to buy or adopt.

Banned

bluebindy123

They look lovely and grow quite big, I just need to find some that are … They look lovely and grow quite big, I just need to find some that are available to buy or adopt.

Where in the country are you?

Original Poster

North Yorkshire

Banned

bluebindy123

North Yorkshire

Not ragdolls but some lovely cat's available here:-

rspca.org.uk/all…t=2

Be carefull there are lots of cons going on out there to do with these types of cats. A girl at work was stupid enough to send £250 for a british blue cat that she hadn't seen, needless to say it was a con and she lost her money. I think i remember seeing a lady who breeds ragdoll cats on petforums.co.uk Good luck with the hunt, there stunning cats. Normally house cats i think?

I've got two. Brothers they are. Theyve gotta be kept indoors or limited to the back garden as theyre not the most street smart of cats. But theyre relatively easy to keep. Eat normal cat food etc. justr litter training them is a ****

I've got one, again need to be kept as an indoor cat really as the previous poster stated. Very cute, very good natured cats, our's is a little vocal but that's probably our fault. I can recommend a good breeder silkiestar-siberian-cats.co.uk/

We originally went there for a Siberian but we ended up falling for the Ragdoll. We didn't need to litter train it at all.

Mod & Ed

Ragdoll cat club here tbrcc.co.uk/ has a breeder directory, always make sure that you buy a kitten from a reputable breeder, that has had all its vaccinations, comes from fiv/felv tested parents etc, the gccf hold lots of cat shows and they are a good place to meet breeders, see the cats, ask questions etc, a list can be found on the gccf website
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?56
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions