Groups

Does anyone own turtles?

I saw turtles in a shop a few years ago but they wanted £120 for the pair, was in a shop in poole on holiday a few months ago and they had them really cheap.

How easy are they to look after? They look so much fun!

Would a tank like 390174824352 (on ebay) be ok for them?

5 Comments

I used to know someone who had a turtle, he let it roam free during the day, and at night lock it in a cage. Didn't think you were supposed to keep em in a tank

If they are anything like the one that someone I know has, they bite. Quite a nasty bite. Think about this if you will ever need someone else to look after it if you go away.

dcx_badass;8475375

My cousin has 3 terrapins ina tank, look cool to watch but are a bit … My cousin has 3 terrapins ina tank, look cool to watch but are a bit boring, and have to always wash your hands because they can give you salmonela..

True, can put other people off. I am always aware of this when I meet my friend who has one. Don't like him touching food.

Original Poster

Wow never knew they could give you salmonella

the__mayster;8475411

Wow never knew they could give you salmonella

And they can live a long time. So need to have someone else prepared to deal with all that if you cant.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions