Groups

Does anyone play Bingo night live on ITV?

Banned
    i saw this last night, i dont usually like Bingo but this looks pretty good, Plus its free to play! Simply go to itv.com/bin…ve/ and register to get your cards, then tune into ITV and around 12:05am

28 Comments

Original Poster Banned

i do and make sure you get you tickets any time ten minutes after the show then if you miss it at night it will still play the tickets for you

upto £25000 jackpot for free cant be bad ive got my tickets for the next show ready

Original Poster Banned

redboro;2294545

upto £25000 jackpot for free cant be bad ive got my tickets for the next … upto £25000 jackpot for free cant be bad ive got my tickets for the next show ready

i got my cards earlier and it said i can print them off if i wanted. i cant actually see my numbers though. have i done it correct?

Do you have to play live after midnight? Don't feel like staying up. Plus I feel like an old lady.

DangerGod;2294602

i got my cards earlier and it said i can print them off if i wanted. i … i got my cards earlier and it said i can print them off if i wanted. i cant actually see my numbers though. have i done it correct?

you can print them off if not about 2 seconds into the game your card becomes active and you will then see your numbers

and dont forget the magic number thats a instant fiver for free but if it comes out ring the freephone number for a chance or another £500

i went on last night, but i was sitting there for about 15mins after the show had started waiting for my tickets to show, but didn't so i gave up!

Abvance;2294618

Do you have to play live after midnight? Don't feel like staying up. Plus … Do you have to play live after midnight? Don't feel like staying up. Plus I feel like an old lady.

you dont have to play as long as you have your cards it does it automatic for you

charlie2;2294679

i went on last night, but i was sitting there for about 15mins after the … i went on last night, but i was sitting there for about 15mins after the show had started waiting for my tickets to show, but didn't so i gave up!

did you refresh mine worked fine but if you win they will tell you by email anyway

thanks, i didn't know you didn't have to stay up to play it, because it said something about you have to look in to win, so i assumed you had to be signed in

no as long as you have got your cards before the show starts you will be entered i got mine last night for the next show tonight.you dont have to be logged on or watching its all automatic the only thing you miss out on is the freephone games

What? So once you're registered, that's it? You can just wait for an email to say if you won anything?

Original Poster Banned

ok, so i clicked on get cards and this appears http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2610/cardsho7.th.jpg
    So now when the games begin tonight it will automatically tick my numbers off?

Abvance;2294764

What? So once you're registered, that's it? You can just wait for an … What? So once you're registered, that's it? You can just wait for an email to say if you won anything?

no you have to still get your cards on a daily basis but you can get them any time of day

DangerGod;2294779

ok, so i clicked on get cards and this appears So now when the games … ok, so i clicked on get cards and this appears So now when the games begin tonight it will automatically tick my numbers off?

yep your ready to go

and the numbers you see on your top card will be the numbers you will play so if n45 comes out as your magic number tonight they will email you

OK, so if I click 'get cards' once a day when there's a show I'm sorted? This is too easy.

Original Poster Banned

redboro;2294800

and the numbers you see on your top card will be the numbers you will … and the numbers you see on your top card will be the numbers you will play so if n45 comes out as your magic number tonight they will email you

Cheers Pal, 1 last question. is there anyway to view all of my cards without printing them off? and them cards are definately for tonights show?

Original Poster Banned

Abvance;2294803

OK, so if I click 'get cards' once a day when there's a show I'm sorted? … OK, so if I click 'get cards' once a day when there's a show I'm sorted? This is too easy.

does seem very easy, they will email any winnings to! cant be bad for free

Going to be a bit harder to win cash than that Ladbrokes thing, me thinks

DangerGod;2294819

Cheers Pal, 1 last question. is there anyway to view all of my cards … Cheers Pal, 1 last question. is there anyway to view all of my cards without printing them off? and them cards are definately for tonights show?

no just 1 at a time there around 10 000 people play a night so the odds are low but you never know some one has to win

Abvance;2294803

OK, so if I click 'get cards' once a day when there's a show I'm sorted? … OK, so if I click 'get cards' once a day when there's a show I'm sorted? This is too easy.

spot on

Original Poster Banned

redboro;2294861

no just 1 at a time there around 10 000 people play a night so the odds … no just 1 at a time there around 10 000 people play a night so the odds are low but you never know some one has to win

ok m8 np, Rep left for your help

yeh they only offer free tickets because its law, they hope to make there money from the phone up part for people that are watching.

Daytrader;2299250

yeh they only offer free tickets because its law, they hope to make there … yeh they only offer free tickets because its law, they hope to make there money from the phone up part for people that are watching.

the phone up part is also a free phone number so they wont make nothing there

cool, but im sure i watched it last night and saw some sort of network charge, must have been dreaming

Original Poster Banned

Daytrader;2300075

cool, but im sure i watched it last night and saw some sort of network … cool, but im sure i watched it last night and saw some sort of network charge, must have been dreaming

well it was late i think most of us were dreaming :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77
      2. Win £1000 @ Capital FM1919
      3. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      4. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77

See more discussions