Groups
    EXPIRED

does anyone please have a spare code for cineworld they aren't going to use?

we would be very grateful if anyone has a spare mastercard code they arent planning on using for cineworld please - thanks in advance x

15 Comments

will PM you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks choc, i will check messages now - thank you so very much xxx

I have one more code, first yes from established member gets it

Original Poster

many thanks choc rep added!

When do they run out?

got it on 18th Oct so runs out 18th Jan as they last 3 calendar months in T&Cs

May i have the other please?

choc1969;7355150

got it on 18th Oct so runs out 18th Jan as they last 3 calendar months in … got it on 18th Oct so runs out 18th Jan as they last 3 calendar months in T&Cs

Ah so there is no end date it's just 3 months from when you got the code? Cant remember when I got mine. (edit file was created 20 sep) So guessing the 2 codes I have not used have now expired.

mai;7355175

May i have the other please?

will PM :thumbsup:

Ooh please tell more, what is the code for? If anyone else has 1, could I have 1 please. My daughter's 21st birthday on Wed and she is supposed to be going with her friends after her dinner

Soziberry;7355240

Ooh please tell more, what is the code for? If anyone else has 1, could I … Ooh please tell more, what is the code for? If anyone else has 1, could I have 1 please. My daughter's 21st birthday on Wed and she is supposed to be going with her friends after her dinner

pricelesscinema.co.uk/giv…ay/

Not sure if it still working though :?

choc1969;7355150

got it on 18th Oct so runs out 18th Jan as they last 3 calendar months in … got it on 18th Oct so runs out 18th Jan as they last 3 calendar months in T&Cs

It says a month on the t&c's

11. A code will be valid for a maximum of 1 calendar month from the date of issue.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7355297

It says a month on the t&c's11. A code will be valid for a maximum of 1 … It says a month on the t&c's11. A code will be valid for a maximum of 1 calendar month from the date of issue.

not mine :?

[FONT=Arial]The MasterCard 10,000 Cinema Ticket Giveaway[/FONT] … [FONT=Arial]The MasterCard 10,000 Cinema Ticket Giveaway[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Thank you for applying for your Cineworld ticket and congratulations from MasterCard on being one of the first 1,000 to claim this week![/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Your unique code is: #######################[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]To use your code, log on to ]www.cineworld.co.uk and make a booking at your local cinema for a forthcoming film. When you come to pay for your booking enter your code in the space provided and one of your tickets will be issued free of charge![/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Enjoy the Cinema![/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Priceless Cinema offers team.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]ps. To see what other Priceless Cinema deals you can get with your MasterCard, ]CLICK HERE.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]Terms and Conditions[/FONT][LIST][*]The promotion will commence on 31st August 2009 and end on 8th November 2009[*]Up to 1,000 Cineworld on-line codes are available each week, each entitling the bearer to one free cinema entry when booking tickets at ]www.cineworld.co.uk subject to these terms and conditions.[*]To receive a code, you must purchase a minimum of two tickets using your MasterCard online at ]www.cineworld.co.uk. You may then visit ]www.pricelesscinema.co.uk to apply for your free ticket code. You will be required to enter the first 5-digits of the MasterCard you used to pay for your tickets and other personal data to claim.[*]Only 1,000 codes are available each week which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.[*]Successful applicants shall be informed via the e-mail address supplied. The e-mail will contain a unique code which may be entered at ]www.cineworld.co.uk when purchasing cinema tickets to receive one ticket free of charge.[*]Each code may only be entered once, and only one code will be accepted per transaction at ]www.cineworld.co.uk.[*]The promotion is open to legal residents of the UK, excluding employees or agents of MasterCard or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion and/or their immediate families. Anyone under the age of 16 requires the permission of a parent or guardian to apply.[*]Only applications made online via the Internet will be accepted. Applications must be completed online at ]www.pricelesscinema.co.uk.[*]Only one application will be accepted per cardholder per week.[*]The code may not be used to book tickets at the following Cineworld Cinemas; Chelsea, Fulham Road, Haymarket or Shaftesbury Avenue.[*][COLOR=Red]A code will be valid for a maximum of 3 calendar months from the date of issue.[/COLOR][*]A code may only be used during an online booking; no codes will be accepted at the cinema box office or via telephone bookings.[*]The code may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash and may not be resold.[*]The code is not valid for Delux, VIP, 3D, non-film performances or preview screenings, occasions where the cinema has been hired for private functions or special performances.[*]The code is subject to Cineworld standard terms and conditions, the cinema reserves the right to refuse admission and the manager's decision is final.[*]Personal information about the individual claiming the codes will be used to administer applications. Personal information will only be used for marketing purposes if the participant has consented to receive future marketing from MasterCard.[*]The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any relevant element of the promotion which they determine as being of equal value.[*]The Promoter has arranged this promotion in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for losses or damages as a result of anyone participating.[*]The Promoter's decision in all matters to do with the Promotion will be final.[*]Participation demonstrates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.[*]The Promoter reserves the right to vary, cancel or terminate the promotion or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice if circumstances make this necessary.[*]These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the UK and to the jurisdiction of the courts.[*]Promoter: MasterCard Europe sprl, 47-53 Cannon Street, London, EC4M 5SH[/LIST]

choc1969;7355220

will PM :thumbsup:

Thank you! :thumbsup:

thanx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217

See more discussions