Does anyone realize Lego employees get a 40% discount off Lego.com

Found 17th Dec 2012
Just wondering if anyone else knew about this deal. Could be worth getting a part time job at one of the merlin attractions if you live near enough. Saved myself a fortune this year. Due to the demand they have a system where your full name address and email are all needed and checked against the database to order.
Community Updates
15 Comments
'Could be worth getting a part time job'

You lost half of misc at this point.
i want a job there anyway haha
greg_68

'Could be worth getting a part time job'You lost half of misc at this … 'Could be worth getting a part time job'You lost half of misc at this point.

Funny and more than likely true.
I'd work there
well all the merlin attractions, my brother took a part time reception job at one of the attractions he works 4 hrs a week now its winter but we still get the discount. you also get an annual star pass. benefits out weigh the job prospects my brother now works full time but keeps his 4 hours just for the star pass and all the extra benefits of working for the company.
Edited by: "lucyberridge" 17th Dec 2012
I had to buy my own uniform at my last job and no discount either
DLM

I had to buy my own uniform at my last job and no discount either

hukkers don't get given a uniform they bring their own
Edited by: "kylewalker" 17th Dec 2012
Lol you also get free uniform this thread came from interest on what companies are the best to work for. I cant help but be a little jelous of my bro's star pass. we should name the best to help us all make wise career choices
Its also dearer than most other places.
i would love to work at a theme park.

but not cleaning the puke
Would love to work at a merlin attraction, love the buzz!

But yes, I think there is quite a lot of profit in lego considering it is just shaped plastic, and if you have seen the volume it is made in, 40% would still be much more than what it costs to produce.
Lego, When you eat them, you will **** bricks.
Granted, on the 10% vip day I got the death star for £149 I guess there is alot of profit in it but my boys love star wars lego. I bought 3 sold two on ebay the profit payed for ours
diesel_508

Your text here

wow that is one of the most interesting stories ever!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions