Groups

Does anyone remeber the gadget show programme which showed printers

Can anyone remeber the best they said. Was it an epsom? Any help? x thanks

16 Comments

I thought it was a kodak? might be wrong. look on the website

fwd.five.tv/gad…ers

Thats if you meant the photo printer test?
    Edited by: "dh058977" 18th Sep 2010

Gadget shows little biast. There testing is hilarious.

supermod

They've done a few different printer reviews for different types of printers - is it this one hopefully ?

fwd.five.tv/gad…ers

sigma

They've done a few different printer reviews for different types of … They've done a few different printer reviews for different types of printers - is it this one hopefully ?http://fwd.five.tv/gadget-show/blog/the-top-10-printers

Haha sigma, i beat you to it! (_;)

And i was right about it being a kodak! woo! lol

kodak esp 3250 was the most recent one

Epsom is a town near London (and a race track).

Epson make printers.

should remember tho op-this was based on all aspects,including value for money,and vitally,cost of replacement ink so doesnt necessarily mean the kodak is the BEST(if you see what I mean)

never saw the show myself,but that was the criteria they used according to website so worth knowing.

Original Poster

thanks everyone thought it was an epson no wonder i couldnt find it! lol.
    was it definitely this one? im not sure

barky

should remember tho op-this was based on all aspects,including value for … should remember tho op-this was based on all aspects,including value for money,and vitally,cost of replacement ink so doesnt necessarily mean the kodak is the BEST(if you see what I mean)never saw the show myself,but that was the criteria they used according to website so worth knowing.

When there testing for some gadgets was to try and drop them from a helicopter and blow them out of box (not blow them up as they stated). Don't get me wrong I like the show for the gadgets, but there review system is rubbish and done for TV. I would safely say check there printers out and then go elsewhere for your review.

Adam2050

When there testing for some gadgets was to try and drop them from a … When there testing for some gadgets was to try and drop them from a helicopter and blow them out of box (not blow them up as they stated). Don't get me wrong I like the show for the gadgets, but there review system is rubbish and done for TV. I would safely say check there printers out and then go elsewhere for your review.

lol-if I buy a photo printer,Im slightly more interested in whether it prints quality pics than if it can survive a drop from a helicopter.

I remember them badmouthing a mobile phone because it couldnt survive a bus being driven over it! its entertaining sure,but the reviews are a tad objective-also,often its different people reviewing different ones and giving a score out of 5 or 10 which is then compared with a rating given by someone else for a different product-not very scientific.

barky

lol-if I buy a photo printer,Im slightly more interested in whether it … lol-if I buy a photo printer,Im slightly more interested in whether it prints quality pics than if it can survive a drop from a helicopter.I remember them badmouthing a mobile phone because it couldnt survive a bus being driven over it! its entertaining sure,but the reviews are a tad objective-also,often its different people reviewing different ones and giving a score out of 5 or 10 which is then compared with a rating given by someone else for a different product-not very scientific.

Indeed terrible reviewing.

I'd take reviews that The Gadget Show do with a pinch of salt. Don't get me wrong i love the program but there are so many kickbacks going on and they are about as impartial as the Pope is a Gay Rights activist.

Original Poster

so now youre trying to put me off! lol.
    i'd like one that prints nice picss but also use it for printing a4 black.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33195
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218

See more discussions