Groups

Does anyone remember Hungry Joes????

I think Birds Eye made them.

A blend of potato and onion i think in a large round pancake fashion!

Can you still get them anywhere! I used to really love them!

(And if my sister reads this - please post so i can find your stupid username - she wont tell me for some reason!)

12 Comments

these were awesome!remember them but havent seen them in aggess!

ps...im not ur sister.

McCain do rosti's that are quite like those. yummy!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/svnalx.jpg

Original Poster

shaneomac;4501017

these were awesome!remember them but havent seen them in aggess!ps...im … these were awesome!remember them but havent seen them in aggess!ps...im not ur sister.

Fantastic - another fan - we should start a campaign to bring them back!

brangelina;4501077

McCain do rosti's that are quite like those. yummy!!

Nah - rostis arent the same, they are more dry and crispy then HJs!

no substitutes will do then, lol!!

You will never discover my username....................

edit: oh damn

harlzter;4501180

You will never discover my username....................edit: oh damn

are you drinking????????:thinking:

Original Poster

harlzter;4501180

You will never discover my username....................edit: oh damn

LOL:whistling:

ThePasty;4501133

Fantastic - another fan - we should start a campaign to bring them … Fantastic - another fan - we should start a campaign to bring them back!Nah - rostis arent the same, they are more dry and crispy then HJs!

yea man-i wanna eat them,prob still find them in iceland somewhere...reckon they prob arent very healthy tho!

there was a cafe where i used to live and it sold a "hungry joe" brekkie!was immense..had like 3 sausages, 3 bacon, 3 egg, steak, pork chop, soda, toast, beans, mushrooms some other stuff and a pint of tea...you wernt allowed to go to the loo and if you finished you got ur name on the wall....i never tried it but the was a lucky few with thier names on the wall...i saw someone attempt it..and fail.

shaneomac;4501391

there was a cafe where i used to live and it sold a "hungry joe" … there was a cafe where i used to live and it sold a "hungry joe" brekkie!was immense..had like 3 sausages, 3 bacon, 3 egg, steak, pork chop, soda, toast, beans, mushrooms some other stuff and a pint of tea...you wernt allowed to go to the loo and if you finished you got ur name on the wall....i never tried it but the was a lucky few with thier names on the wall...i saw someone attempt it..and fail.

a pint of tea! lol! i would have lasted less than a minute:)

idunno if they have them but farmfoods is the place where you usually find the food that you thought didnt exist anymore

Original Poster

shosie;4502380

idunno if they have them but farmfoods is the place where you usually … idunno if they have them but farmfoods is the place where you usually find the food that you thought didnt exist anymore

I have one near buy, ill call in next week and see if they do!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86146
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions