Groups

Does anyone remember... i forgot his user name!!FOUND IT NOW!

This is gonna sound mad! BUT im wondering if anyone has seen someone but i cant remember his name, no infact its on the tip of my tongue but gone!!

He was always a reg before HUKD changed design, i think he got banned once. But he was a really nice chap and we used to have a laugh on here.

Im so frustrated i cant remember his username from back then!!

I bet hes back with diff name and ive not realised!!

Totally mad thread i know , but can you throw some names at me, it might click then!!

Ive gone mad!

46 Comments

why not just look through all your threads, for a subject you remeber talking to him about.

Original Poster

do they go that far back? and how do i do that lol

control panel list subscriptions, I can go back to 2006 on mine

Banned

pcnutta;2807420

do they go that far back? and how do i do that lol

Just change the search paramters. Currently the default is 6 months. Mind you, not sure how much it will help. The search facility is carp!

Original Poster

U prob know him Guv, you was about then. Mr Tom or something oh i dont know lol

mrtootough?

i miss currychops :-(

Original Poster

Subscribed Threads in Folder: Subscriptions

This folder is currently empty

poo ive not subscribed to any!

Banned

loupomm;2807443

mrtootough?i miss currychops :-(

Yet you have JDeal in your location slot ......and not a mention :roll:

loupomm;2807443

mrtootough?i miss currychops :-(

I miss Curry too, he still pops in every once in a while to check on us but doesn't post

Original Poster

ohh how do i find the members list, if his old name is there im sure to remember

Banned

pcnutta;2807445

Subscribed Threads in Folder: Subscriptions This folder is currently … Subscribed Threads in Folder: Subscriptions This folder is currently empty poo ive not subscribed to any!

Try google :thumbsup:

Banned

pcnutta;2807452

ohh how do i find the members list, if his old name is there im sure to … ohh how do i find the members list, if his old name is there im sure to remember

hotukdeals.com/for…100

Original Poster

JD wheres he, thats another i remember

Original Poster

FOUND HIM!!

Iom-RF
    Solar Flare

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2807454

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=100

thanks for link hun, will rep u tomoz ive used them up 2day xx

Foosball Chum;2807448

Yet you have JDeal in your location slot ......and not a mention :roll:

sorry jdeal im sure he will forgive me

fireheaven;2807449

I miss Curry too, he still pops in every once in a while to check on us … I miss Curry too, he still pops in every once in a while to check on us but doesn't post

shame, he was a laugh, curry if your watching come say hello!

pcnutta;2807455

hes constantly banging on the door but they wont let him in :x

Banned

pcnutta;2807455

Yeh, if its a fairly old member, ]the rep list is probably a good place to check. The rep rewards are tiny now compared to what they were, so a fair chance they will be near the top still.

Original Poster

FOUND HIM GUV, it was Iom-RF ..... is he about now?

Banned

pcnutta;2807467

FOUND HIM!!Iom-RF Solar Flare

Ah. Iom! ]And 7th on the rep list!

More suspensions than a calendar has holes! Never really saw why. All the posts I saw were helpful and witty. Maybe there was a darker side I never saw - or the mods didnt like him!

Banned

pcnutta;2807496

Nah, I dont think so. Unless its just lurking without logging on! No "last activity" shown in his profile anyway.

Banned

loupomm;2807483

sorry jdeal im sure he will forgive me shame, he was a laugh, curry if … sorry jdeal im sure he will forgive me shame, he was a laugh, curry if your watching come say hello!hes constantly banging on the door but they wont let him in :x

I think he was about last night :giggle: (pub thread)

I missed that. Do you have a link?

loupomm;2807483

shame, he was a laugh, curry if your watching come say hello!

I keep telling him that, but as usual he never listens :roll:

crazy1 dont post anymore either

Banned

Christmasshopper;2807542

I missed that. Do you have a link?

hotukdeals.com/ite…593

He named himself 'Are you awake'? and Are you awake 2? A lot of editing went on

pcnutta;2807496

guv;2807521

Nah, I dont think so. Unless its just lurking without logging on! No … Nah, I dont think so. Unless its just lurking without logging on! No "last activity" shown in his profile anyway.

He used to post on MSE after he left here, but hasn't posted on there since February :?

Foosball Chum;2807577

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/224360/the-hukd-pub-the-banter-starts-here/showthread.php?t=224360&page=593He named himself 'Are you awake'? and Are you awake 2? A lot of editing went on

Actually they were both are you awake, just passing the keyboard...... :whistling:

Banned

dmh77;2807714

Actually they were both are you awake, just passing the keyboard...... … Actually they were both are you awake, just passing the keyboard...... :whistling:

And who were both of 'them'???

Foosball Chum;2807723

And who were both of 'them'???

Now you know we aren't supposed to discuss banned members...... :giggle:

Banned

dmh77;2807736

Now you know we aren't supposed to discuss banned members...... :giggle:

I'm not.....you are ;-)

I have said nothing of any importance!!!

They have been popping up quite a lot though!! :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…=35

Even got this place closed down!! :w00t:

Banned

dmh77;2807807

:)I have said nothing of any importance!!! They have been popping up … :)I have said nothing of any importance!!! They have been popping up quite a lot though!! :thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/228681/da-latez-nite-clwub/showthread.php?t=228681&page=35Even got this place closed down!! :w00t:

Yeah I saw that :roll:

Banned

guv;2807509

Ah. Iom! ]And 7th on the rep list!More suspensions than a calendar has … Ah. Iom! ]And 7th on the rep list!More suspensions than a calendar has holes! Never really saw why. All the posts I saw were helpful and witty. Maybe there was a darker side I never saw - or the mods didnt like him!

I liked him most of the time. Maybe he actually took advice and actually got out as young lad should, maybe he is still here under a different name. Who knows?:)

I actually miss Aion too, there are people who remind me of him though:thinking:

Banned

loupomm;2807554

He was fun:-D

Banned

fireheaven;2807449

I miss Curry too, he still pops in every once in a while to check on us … I miss Curry too, he still pops in every once in a while to check on us but doesn't post

I'm glad he's enjoying himself. One of the sauciest posters ever:w00t:

loupomm;2807554

He is on MSN quite alot if you want to add him I will send you his thingy

Prissymiss;2807842

Yeah he was but also a true gent, he is definately missed

Ahhh... I remember currychops and IOM :-D

Original Poster

Iom, indeed was a true gent. Always polite and helpful. He was one of the first to make me feel welcome when i joined HUKD. Shame, if anyone spots him tell him i was asking about him will ya.
    Cheers

Prissymiss;2807835

He was fun:-D

he was a laugh - oh dear we agree again

Prissymiss;2807842

he was - uh oh again! :whistling:
    fireheaven;2808075

He is on MSN quite alot if you want to add him I will send you his thingy … He is on MSN quite alot if you want to add him I will send you his thingy i have him on msn and facebook, not seen him log on in a while, unless he blocked me :oops: Yeah he was but also a true gent, he is definately missed

he is :cry:

Crazy hasn't been on MSN lately tho, so I doubt he has blocked you Lou :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      2. One thing you've forgotten56
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      4. One for the mathmaticians2847

See more discussions