Groups

Does anyone remember the fictional character Mr Squeeky?

... he was a bit like Mr Blobby.

8 Comments

Never heard of him before in my life ! Sorry !

no doesnt ring a bell sorry !

Original Poster

Uh-oh, apologies libbitom1 and kassy2005 - this has not gone to plan.

To the best of my knowledge he does not exist, but the concept of such a character was once discussed for a few posts on this forum. My misjudgment of the situation has been twofold:
    1) I don't know why I would expect anyone to remember Mr Squeeky from a thread that must now be several months old and
    2) I didn't appreciate that people were going to spend time thinking about the existence of Mr Squeeky.

Again, my apologies, and I have tried to confess at a early stage to minimize the amount of peoples' time I've wasted!!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3606627

Now I remember Mr. Squeeky :w00t: that was a brill idea x

Hi JellyBaby,

Do you think if My Squeeky were still around, would he advise me to get a Dominos pizza or a chinese take away?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3606659

i think he would opt for the chinese..I got a dominos last night...was … i think he would opt for the chinese..I got a dominos last night...was well disapointted it was awful :thumbsup:

Oh really? I was verging on the Dominos side of things, but will go for the Chinese instead now - that does involve a short walk to pick it up, but that's no problem.

How come the Dominos was bad? I hate it when that happens, I spend ages looking forward to it (or more often a Indian takeaway), and then after I've eaten I'm left disappointment, thinking it didn't taste that nice and was about 3 times the cost of the supermarket!

tea-towel;3606615

Uh-oh, apologies libbitom1 and kassy2005 - this has not gone to plan.To … Uh-oh, apologies libbitom1 and kassy2005 - this has not gone to plan.To the best of my knowledge he does not exist, but the concept of such a character was once discussed for a few posts on this forum. My misjudgment of the situation has been twofold:1) I don't know why I would expect anyone to remember Mr Squeeky from a thread that must now be several months old and2) I didn't appreciate that people were going to spend time thinking about the existence of Mr Squeeky.Again, my apologies, and I have tried to confess at a early stage to minimize the amount of peoples' time I've wasted!!

Oh ok - I obviously didn't the read whatever thread he was mentioned on before ! Sorry, to have ruined your thread :oops:

was he the one chasing Mr NoseyBonk?

Original Poster

blackpeppa;3608076

was he the one chasing Mr NoseyBonk?

Not as far as I know, but I wouldn't put anything past him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86148
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions