Groups

Does anyone remember the programe that had this tune in?

Does anyone remember the programe from years and years ago with the tune, ive looked online and cant find it. im 99.9% sure its not unhappily ever after but was like a quiz show???

hit the road jack and dont you come back no more no more no more no more....

4 Comments

The Unhappily Ever After TV show

Banned

Remote Control

Finally, the contestants' chairs were placed in front of breakaway walls, through which they were pulled if they were eliminated.

Beginning in the Spring Break episodes before the second season, the audience would also sing a "goodbye song", typically "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye," "Hit the Road Jack," or "Get Off My Show" (to the tune of "Get Off My Cloud"), while said player was being ejected.

A British version of the show was co-produced by Action Time Productions and Granada Television and aired on Channel 4 from 1991 until 1994. It was hosted by Tony Wilson and featured comedian Phil Cornwell, with guest appearances by the character Frank Sidebottom.

Edited by: "slamdunkin" 27th Feb 2011

Original Poster

slamdunkin

Remote Control Finally, the contestants' chairs were placed in front of … Remote Control Finally, the contestants' chairs were placed in front of breakaway walls, through which they were pulled if they were eliminated.Beginning in the Spring Break episodes before the second season, the audience would also sing a "goodbye song", typically "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye," "Hit the Road Jack," or "Get Off My Show" (to the tune of "Get Off My Cloud"), while said player was being ejected.A British version of the show was co-produced by Action Time Productions and Granada Television and aired on Channel 4 from 1991 until 1994. It was hosted by Tony Wilson and featured comedian Phil Cornwell, with guest appearances by the character Frank Sidebottom.

Thank Yoooooooooooooooooou!!!!!! thats it!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      2. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35

See more discussions