Groups

Does anyone remember when...

Hotukdeals changed from this...

web.archive.org/web…tml

to what we see today, back then everyone was kicking up just as much of a fuss as people are over this 'slight' website change. I miss the very old style as it felt more homely.

10 Comments

I don't think it's a slight website change when i can't use my preferred browser,if i could i wouldn't be that bothered,although the huge avatars give me a headache lol

does anyone know how find our replies/ comments link thingy whatsit thing. You know a list of comments that weve left used to be on recent activity i think butits gone thats only for threads weve started.

Original Poster

deb8z

I don't think it's a slight website change when i can't use my preferred … I don't think it's a slight website change when i can't use my preferred browser,if i could i wouldn't be that bothered,although the huge avatars give me a headache lol

Compared to the one I talked about, it is slight.

How is it slight if i have to change browsers,i had to d/load IE because in AOL it is actually nigh on impossible to use the site,you type something and the words don't appear for 30 seconds at a time,it's lagging,the avatars don't d/load and the egg timer comes on and AOL doesn't respond,it basically grinds to a halt making the site un-useable.

still no recent activity

wickedteen

still no recent activity

i think sorting out the "discussed" thing is more important, hopefully both will be sorted by the end of the day

im confised...can anyone let me know which threads ive commented on ..if this will be retunring, also not getting email alerts when replies posted on current threads?
    also cant seem to find the wanted/forsale/free page....aaargh..hopefully will be back soon?!?!?!?!?!?

wickedteen

still no recent activity

I have a recent activity part ?

but i still don't like the layout

That was horrible as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34224
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …168423
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1430

See more discussions