Groups

Does anyone run a franchise? mcdonalds,kfc, subway etc?

some details on how u got into it and the running side

8 Comments

Banned

Go to the Franchise show or
    Pick up the Franchise magazine from your newsagents or
    Go direct to the individual site.

Original Poster

read about it on website looking for personal experiences

muffin247;5907168

read about it on website looking for personal experiences

My boss has one, was their anything in particular that you wanted to know?

[url]www.daltons.co.uk[/url] they have a section for franchise and you can get info on there. Hope this helps

Original Poster

thesaint;5907305

My boss has one, was their anything in particular that you wanted to know?

yeh they want candidates with a proven track record in business or work whereby u manage staff or a team along those lines.
    is this a neccessary to be considered, i genuinly thought as long as u have the capital u can run one lol

Original Poster

alfie73;5907344

]www.daltons.co.uk they have a section for franchise and you can get info … ]www.daltons.co.uk they have a section for franchise and you can get info on there. Hope this helps

cheers will have a look

muffin247;5907501

yeh they want candidates with a proven track record in business or work … yeh they want candidates with a proven track record in business or work whereby u manage staff or a team along those lines.is this a neccessary to be considered, i genuinly thought as long as u have the capital u can run one lol

My boss is away up in Scotland this weekend, he gets back on Monday night.
    I will ask him when he gets back.

Banned

muffin247;5907501

yeh they want candidates with a proven track record in business or work … yeh they want candidates with a proven track record in business or work whereby u manage staff or a team along those lines.is this a neccessary to be considered, i genuinly thought as long as u have the capital u can run one lol

This is all dependant on the Franchise you want as there are many one man bad ones,My brother does windscrens and cooker cleaning.
    So no skills needed only learn the task and have the money.
    If you want KFC alot more to it and you will need skills but also it costs many many times more money .
    Thats why I said go to the show and speak to real people about it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions